1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't say he's a D league player. I just wouldn't trust him in playoff situations.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

His inconsistency has everything to do with God. God don't has time to watch Jeremy all season long. He watches Lin for a while to help him out and then he goes to Bangadesh to drop rain and on to South America for an earthquake and so on. Lin is just going to have to realize that God can't be there for him every game, he's got things to do. Not even God can prop up Lin every game.

1 person likes this.
  3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Got outplayed and had hus starting spot taken from a guy who palying in Russia in Beverley

Got outplayed and had his starting spot taken by a career journeyman scrub in Price

Thoroughly outplayed and being domianted by a 2nd round rookie in Clarkson.

I wonder who is next to take a dump on Lin.

Lin fans being dumb and delusional amongst other things will cite racism, marginalization, coach McFail, Coach BS, Harden, Kobe etc but we all know those are lies.

4. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Even though I think people underestimate his shooting ability and overall talent, this post has a lot of truth. / thread.

5. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Do you just come here every now and then and just copy and paste the same post over and over?

I swear you have been writing the same stuff throughout the history of this thread

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Yeah it doesn't get old reinforcing the fact that Lin was not held back by racism or Rockets coaches or McFail or Morey or Clutch unlike what his fans would like to believe.

It doesn't get old reinforcing the fact that the Rockets made the right decision to bench him and then trade his passive aggressive ass.

It doesn't get old reinforcing the fact that he is no more than a mediocre to below average back up, a mental midget, turnover prone, weak handles, slow laterally, extremely low basketball IQ and not the all star or superstar his fans believe he is.

7. TechieOne

TechieOne Member

Just put them on ignore and be done with it. They're just as bad as childish LOF that call out racism and blame others for Lin's own issues. At this point, they're basically become the opposite of the same type of behavior in the first place.

8. archinkent

archinkent Member

Well, most of his fans are at Lakersground. Maybe you should post there instead.

9. mig0s

mig0s Member

Good game by Lin yesterday. Good defense, 12points on 4 shots, 7 rebounds, 5 assists in limited minutes. Zboy crying in mom's basement now.

10. mig0s

mig0s Member

I seriously dont know why FTW is on clutchfans. Maybe its Zboy's second account. Sore losers with irrelevant comments over and over again. 'Empty stats on losing team' lolll gtfo

11. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

Borderline nut if you ask me. Hundreds of guys don't live up to their pre-NBA expectations but he's got a personal hate campaign against Lin, has to be racism in there somewhere.

12. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

He just want to make a point that most LOF never will get it.

CONSISTENT!

13. edlkf

edlkf Contributing Member

Lin is the GOAT and you are saying these craps just because he is not on your team. He can beat your so-called superstar James Harden one on one without giving up even a point. Stop it. Just stop it. The grapes are sour. We all know how great of a player he is deep inside your mind.

14. RESINator

RESINator Member

Hahaha, Lin fans getting jealous of zboys obsession with Lin. They are like BELIEBERS all fighting each other for a chance of being the number 1 lin fan.

15. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jordan Clarkson says he will work out with Steve Nash tomorrow. Clarkson called him &quot;Professor Steve.&quot;</p>&mdash; Mark Medina (@MarkG_Medina) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkG_Medina/status/575526068074995712">March 11, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jordan Clarkson doing another workoitbwith Steve Nash tonight. Asked if he gets in on those, JLin smiled, said he “didn’t get the invite.”</p>&mdash; Bill Oram (@billoram) <a href="https://twitter.com/billoram/status/575735184701587456">March 11, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I asked Jeremy Lin if he has worked out with Steve Nash. Lin: &quot;No invite for me, but it's all good.&quot; OK then</p>&mdash; Mark Medina (@MarkG_Medina) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkG_Medina/status/575736994292084736">March 11, 2015</a></blockquote>

16. Panda23

Panda23 Member

uhh yes it gets old. give it up

17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Jeremy can work out with nick Anderson

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

LOL Jeremy gets snubbed...AGAIN.

"No invite for me, but it's all good."

LinFandom just got...

[​IMG]

Even Steve Nash knows who the REAL DEAL is.

Steve Nash knows it is no use coaching Jeremy Lin. Three full seasons now and still no improvement in his game. Still spends most of his time in a cocoon.

Why would Steve Nash send out an invitation to Lin? The man might be Canadian but I am sure even he has more productive things to do than waste his time and tome trying to improve Lin's game.

Nash might extend it down the road now because poor Jeremy's feeling got hurt but definitely not because he thinks Jeremy is worth the time.

Steve Nash, the racist Canadian?

Awww...poooor poooor Jeremy.

[​IMG]

#7738 Zboy, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  19. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

There is a large irrational hatred among the LOHs, and while I don't doubt there are racists among them, I'd be hesitant to call one racist unless there was proof. By my criteria, I can at least say FTW is an outed racist by his posts in the D&D.

It's really amusing how much hatred Lin gets. Even T-Mac never got this much hate and he quit on the team.

20. edlkf

edlkf Contributing Member

Yay!! Let's celebrate:cool: