1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Ok Bro, Keep doing you.. Fight the good fight :)

[​IMG]

2. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

tinman is the Swoly-D of this thread.

3. ColdspringX

ColdspringX Member

this whole thread is kinda boring but this one makes me chuckle

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

5. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm the Mo Williams of this thread, I'm stealing it away from the ones who are clueless

6. Allegro

Allegro Member

12 points, 9 assists, 4 steals in just 29 minutes. A pretty good game for Lin.

In my opinion, better than Goran Dragic's only visit to Miami as a Sun this season: 16 points, 4 assists, 1 steal in 34 minutes.

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Game was over when I posted. Game was on when you posted. You care more about Lin than the Rockets. Smh

8. Karolik

Karolik Member

they lost

9. Danang78

Danang78 Member

Finally, these last few post are about Jeremy, the Lakers, and basketball.

Refreshing like sitting on a white sand beach drinking pina colada

10. tinman

Supporting Member

you can believe anything you want, monkeys flying or whatever

but know this as a fact, i'm a 99er, the greatest group of rockets fans on clutchfans and in the universe

think about that, the entire universe

11. Allegro

Allegro Member

Byron Scott wants to lose, so he starts Ronnie Price. When Price got injured, Jordan Clarkson got the start for the same reason: tankability.

As I have written, Lin is by far the greatest threat to the Lakers' tank. So they kept him under wraps as much as possible -- until the Lakers' fans starting complaining loudly that the games were boring. Now Lin has some freedom, but the team continues to sabotage the games by playing Clarkson the tankmaster (-18 tonight; Lin +5) as much as possible.

12. Danang78

Danang78 Member

Mr Miyagi was Asian before Yao Ming was Asian. Jeremy Lin have no problems starting but coaches don't trust him.
    So what the fak is your point, g?

Oh shiet, tinmang is an expert at all things AZN now. He knows for a fact that Lin fans (all age, sex, and race) hate Yao The Great Wall Ming.
    The only fact that you got right is that Yao was an All-Star, and he might be cooler than Lin and smash more than Lin for sure.
    Truth does hurt doanit?

13. Allegro

Allegro Member

See my previous message. Jordan Clarkson, the starting PG, was -18 tonight. Lin was +5. Enough said.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

Apparently he was the greatest threat to the Rockets last year to win a series

15. Allegro

Allegro Member

Of course. When Lin does well, the LOHs try to hide their acute embarrassment by polluting this thread as much as possible.

16. Danang78

Danang78 Member

My man, your typing to an empty room, nobody here wants to here that. Too deep bruh. We playing checkers here not chess. Besides we can't prove what your saying in court. As long as you know, ;):)

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

So what you're saying is that if Lin were a Sun earlier in the season he'd STILL be the fourth string point guard? :grin:

18. tinman

Supporting Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z2cvNc8r1G0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b0dmJW4ueEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. Allegro

Allegro Member

No, Harden lost that series. In game 4, which you LOHs ride Lin mercilessly for, it was HARDEN who blew an 11-point lead in crunch time by selfishly taking all the shots and bricking every one.

By contrast, the only two wins we had that series were due to Lin.

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

LOL. Is this why you haven't posted in this thread until recently? In hiding from acute embarrassment? What is a LOH anyway? I've been on this site for 15 freaking years. I'm not the one following Jeremy Lin around the internets and descending on sites like a horde of locusts, loud as hell but not saying much.