1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

LOL. Championship teams don't bounce out in the first round.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bad coaching doesn't correlate to bad basketball IQ like not calling time out after a late game rebound.

3. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I have a feeling Lin is gonna be the Pau Gasol of the Lakers and be blamed sometimes after every loss.

4. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

Rox vs Lakers, Mavs, Pelicans. Must see.

I can hardly wait.

5. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Add OKC to the list.

6. Panda23

Panda23 Member

uhh no we weren't.

too far in the forest to see the whole picture, even on talent alone we were not there, disregarding coaching.

7. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

Nah he's not

This is a low expectation year for the Lakers coming off the second worst season in Lakers history. Kobe played a total of 6 games, everyone else took turns getting injured, they were the second team to get eliminated from playoff contention

With Kobe back and a coach that won't refuse to play bigs, the team can sleepwalk through the season and still beat last year's record

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Add portland

9. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

So we are following a guy to see him fail and make fun of his fans for it?

Some of you are so low of the class ladder.

10. downbytheriver

I work in California and they showed a glimpse of it when I was flipping through channels. Its not about ammunition-some people can't handle the truth. Small people. I want the beat basketball players to do the best in the NBA.. I am not a small enough man to only root for dirk... Gordon Hayward... Parsons if you catch my drift.

11. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

If we were then why is Morey so intent on getting a third superstar?

12. yakitori

yakitori Contributing Member

13. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Nah i dropped by and took a look to check which of the pathetic cfers, that refuse to identify themselves as the lohs they acually registered. Definitely saw similar troll accounts masquerading themselves as lin fans. Mods got rid of those pretty quickly. i still cant believe people will register at another teams forums and then create a fake hyper fan account juat so they can generate more vitrol at the guy. Pathetic. The lin haters here are nothing more than pathetic stalkers at this point. Good thing the lakersground mods spotted that bs a mile away and applied the ban hammer.

As fpr your statement, only things i saw from the lofs were "thank god hes not there anymore" and "cf mods suck because they allow some lin haters to constantly play yhe race card". Didnt see anything about him being better than kobe. But hey man you keep going to that lof bogeyman shtick. Maybe then you can stop being a passive aggressive internet toughie and just come out and call him and all his fans the "ch***" word that you been trying so hard to hold back. Dont worry they all over there anyway and wont be able to complain.

14. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Lol, hotballa dropping the ball.

King is cool unless it involves Jeremy Lin.

:grin:

15. slestack11

slestack11 Member

A championship calibur team that lost in the 1st round? The Lakers have won 16 championships so I guess you can say he's on a team that knows how to win them now.

16. dback816

dback816 Member

Trying to drag Parsons into this won't mask the fact that a random Asian guy and his fans dominate your mind and consume your thoughts.

Get well soon.

17. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Unlike the mods here that not only turned a blind eye but then threw fuel on the fire with their articles. Very disappointed in the members here for now taking the high road and now seemingly have become Lin trolls.

Lin is a good kid and I wish him the best.

18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;I don't think he meant anything derogatory. I don't think it's a secret he &amp; Dwight are cornerstones of the Rockets&quot;-Lin on Harden comments</p>&mdash; AdamWexlerCSN (@awexler) <a href="https://twitter.com/awexler/statuses/492375265700347904">July 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. mig0s

mig0s Member

We just needed a better coach. Don't you think Pop would've won with that squad?

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>New Laker Jeremy Lin is looking for somewhere to stay in Los Angeles, so we're letting him crash at our place. ยป <a href="https://t.co/L0sfKmBEJO">https://t.co/L0sfKmBEJO</a></p>&mdash; SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/statuses/492536871407603712">July 25, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>