1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

lol wow the Lin haters actually followed him to Lakers forums? thats just pathetic. :rolleyes: yeah, no such thing as LOH's lol

1 person likes this.
  2. afk

afk Member

It's only the off-season. Gotta wait when the season starts. ;)

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

LMAO. I have never been to Lakersground but went there to take a sneak peek once you brought it up. nNver going back there again.

There are actually some hardcore LOF losers who have created pretender accounts with handles such as "FTW Lakers FTW" and "Karl Herrera".

LOL these groupie kids have a sad, pathetic life living their entire lives through a mediocre at best player.

4. adobo

adobo Member

I guess the fun days of LOH's vs LOF's in this forum are over lol.

5. andersongo

andersongo Member

Yup. It's actually quite sad and I'm sure that some of those trolls are from here.Goes to show that some people's problem with Lin is clearly not that he sucked as a Rockets or his purported hordes of LOF (who have all left now anyway). The respectable excuses to hate are running quite low.

6. sew

sew Member

Why do we care about what happens to lakersground? These events are unsurprising.

7. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Yeah but now we have some straight up trolls hanging out in the GARM

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I know you are a legend of the hangout but I'm not sure you spent much time in the GARM the last couple of years. If you did, then you know there was so much misery and pain and idiocy inflicted by Lin crazies on everyone else. While I'm not going to visit Lakersground, I *totally* understand where some other Clutchfan might enjoy some schadenfreude at the storm coming to their poor message board.

It is a really and truly unique kind of crazy. For two years, we all had an unwelcome house guest who liked to poop on the rug and insult us for complaining about it. So if that guest migrates to an enemy's house, then, well, yes, it's delightful and darkly funny.

EDIT: in case this is not abundantly clear, a Lin-obsessed set of fans would be the pooper in the analogy -- NOT Jeremy, who I still rather like, in spite of some of his fans. srsly.

#288 B-Bob, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    2 people like this.
  9. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

I guess they learned a lesson from CF.

10. VanityHalfBlack

Can u loh and lof hurry up and die!!!! For goodness sake, just die already!!!! Nobody gives a **** anymore dude!!! Nobody, gives a **** at all. Trust me I leave my cave at the crack of dawn and nobody gives two sh!ts. You guys gotta leave the cave and come outside its quite nice. There's food/water/shelter and fire!!!! Come quick someone just invented the wheel!!!

11. Karolik

Karolik Member

Lin can shut up all his haters if he plays well. If not, the hate will continue.

12. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Whats pathetic is you actually think there is such a person who only exists to hate Jeremy Lin.

1 person likes this.
  13. B-Bob

[​IMG]

14. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

WOW props to the mods there. Getting rid of the terminology will solve half the problem. It's actually pretty well behaved there now that no one uses the words LOF or anything to divide the community.

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

yeah, it's been 2 weeks; wait till the season starts and the "Kobe is a racist!" threads start to show up.

16. archinkent

archinkent Member

You realise all that is just painting Clutchfans in a bad light right?

17. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

It's a pretty good analogy though, but it was more like 10,000 house guests, some of which were really cool, but got drowned out by the rug poopers who refused to use the toilet.

1 person likes this.
  18. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Exactly, wait till a few games are played. The infamous "Lin is a joke" thread didn't come into existence until his airball vs. Miami

19. B-Bob

It's not a "realise" question. I just disagree with you. If me and my bad analogies paint Clutchfans in a bad light, I'm sure more enlightened guests can separate me from the site, especially since I'm not a mod.

I gladly applaud Kim's modification to my analogy. Lots of well-behaved and welcome posters arrived as well... but the smell from the few, ugh...

20. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Ha seriously.

Kobe rolls his eyes at Lin and the racist rapist comments come out and then the Kobe army starts attacking and BOOM!