1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2013 schedule

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Commodore, Dec 19, 2012.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

To be fair, it wasn't bad refereeing. They weren't sure if he was down so they let it play out. The rule that bit the Lions in the a** is the only part that was incredibly stupid.

2. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

We play the Patriots and the Colts play Miami, its not fair. We have virtuially the same schedule!

3. conquistador#11

0-16 here we come! I'm done!

4. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

It's the price you pay for winning your division. You have to play the winners of the 2 divisions your division isn't paired with that year.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

------------------------------------------

Home
    Denver HARD
    New EnglandHARD
    Oakland
    St. Louis
    SeattleHARD
    Tennessee
    Indianapolis
    Jacksonville

Away
    Kansas City
    San Diego
    Arizona
    San FranciscoHARD
    Tennessee
    IndianapolisHARD
    Jacksonville
    AFC North ChampionHARD - Ravens?

10-6 Minimum
    Will that be enough to win the division?
    All the NON HARD games. . . I just don't have a strong feeling about any of them becoming significantly better

Rocket River

6. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Oh, wow. Interesting. I was completely unaware of that. Well, then, I guess I'll be looking forward to seeing Russell Wilson in Reliant! :)

7. Raven

Raven Member

The regular season means more than just playoff position. There are some teams that the Texans must beat in order to prove they are capable of barking with the big dogs. I thought they had already proven that last Dec, but I was wrong. That end season slump was/is unforgivable.

Home

Denver
    New England
    Seattle

Away

San Francisco
    Indianapolis
    Baltimore

But of all of these games, beating NE is the most important. The Texans must prove they can get past Brady.

8. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Well, we'll be lucky if Gronk doesn't play that game as well. We dodged a bullet twice with him being out and the Pats still put 40+ points :(

9. AbrahamLincoln

I never try to predict wins and losses until after the Free agency and the draft. I think we will be around 11 wins next season. One thing for sure is that teams now count us as a loss next season when they do their counts as well. Even the niners, colts and seattle will have second yr starters that are unlikely to have the same success next season. I think luck will get better and maybe cut down on his TO's.

I don't think kap and wilson will have the same amount of success next year. Defenses will be able to figure them out better. The running qb style is going to lead to head and knee injuries. It's only a matter of time.

10. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

How the heck are they gonna contain Wilson? I look at the Seahawks beating the Texans next season.....

I can see the Colts winning the division also...... have to finally get a win in Indianpolis.

11. Raven

Raven Member

One year of tanking for a ten year lock on our division would be a pretty good return on investment.

:(

12. ThaShark316_28

SEA is still "ehhh" on the road.

If it was in SEA, I'd be inclined to agree.

Indy better fix their needs, or they'll be another Detroit.

13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

14. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Stack the box.
    Force Matt Schaub to beat them.

Sherman, Brown , Berry... :-\