1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2013 NFL Waiver Wire Pick Ups

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by what, Sep 11, 2013.

1. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I don't see how you can wipe Hankerson out with the same argument that should wipe Kearse out. Kearse isn't the #2 based on snap counts, behind both Baldwin and Rice and there's also Zach Miller who can catch passes. Meanwhile saying Hankerson just doesn't have the talent seems dismissive, especially for a 3rd round draft pick in his 3rd year. If you're counting Morris/Helu why arent' you including Lynch/Turbin/Michael? Fred Davis as hilarious as he is still has to prove he can work with RG3 because he was disappointing up until his injury. Morgan hasn't done much with his starts and Moss is in the slot.

If you wanna say he's Colston 2.0 and you're playing a hunch, great, lots of FFB is about playing hunches. But you're putting a misleading spin on things with everything else.

2. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

The strongest argument you could make for Kearse v Hankerson is that Hankerson's TDs came in garbage time, while Kearse's was more "relevant". But the likeliness of their situation is pretty crazy. Run first teams with QBs who are looking to throw more, and certainly has the talent to throw more. WR2's who don't have a stranglehold on the position. Divisions with a bunch of shootout potential.

But the tip of Kearse to Colston could be a good lead and I look forward to checking it out even though that game was mind numbing.

3. BIG-Tnguyen

BIG-Tnguyen Member

Y'all go pick up Eddie Royal. I did my part, 27 points.