1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2013-14] The Injury/Waiver Wire Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by shastarocket, Nov 6, 2013.

1. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention NBA in the title

I figured we could use a consolidated thread with suggestions of who to pick up once a player gets injured or someone gets on a a nice hot streak.

Anyway, Tyson Chandler is out until early-mid December. It doesn't seem like Kmart or Bargnani will be able to pick up the slack. How do you guys feel about Metta? He finished with 18pts 6 rbs 2 treys and 3stl in that game that Chandler got injured. Even with J.R. Smith returning, I can imagine only Shumpert's minutes getting cut just because Metta can produce across the board.

Also, is Josh McRoberts worth holding on to? He had a nice start to the season, but his minutes have dropped considerably.