1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2012 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Omer, Feb 16, 2012.

1. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

I was at that AllStar weekend in SA. Brent was sick. He and KG tore it up in the Rookie game too. Everyone booed MJ when he won the MVP and MJ got pissed and offered it to Shaq. "he had an exciting finish but I played a better game!"

2. ashiin

ashiin Member

A double pun? SLAM DUNK.

3. jjgfour

jjgfour Member

Wow... There's a lot of people saying this is going to be ugly and it's going to suck. Maybe it will, but then again maybe it won't. If you're a Rockets fan then just expect the best out of Bud! He may just make it a good SDC. I remember watching him fly in the McDonald's All-American SDC in 2006 while I was at work and I thought it was impressive. All 4 contestants have bunnies, so it has the potential of being good. I think Bud takes it, but if he doesn't then Derrick Williams does.

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

It's funny. A few weeks before the announcement was made, Bud wasn't even in the rotation. Now he's going to all star weekend and coming home with the trophy!

5. LoganRoxFan

LoganRoxFan Member

Bud needs to do a bump, set, spike volleyball dunk. 10's guaranteed!!

6. infinitidoug

infinitidoug Member

for us rockets fans, we have an incentive to watch and enjoy this year's contest. overall, it's not much of a show

7. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

This happened yesterday vs. the Hornets:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X-r-viCnfOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Shumper is out, Jeremy Evans to replace him

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The Hich School boys completely sh!ttin on NBA dunk contest, shows you how they should get rid of the f****in props.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hPAexQ-bK74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

^^
    High School*

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

This is like Jrich vs Gerald Green, with a special appearance by Rashida Jones...

12. spysta

spysta Member

# 10 360 windmill is the most outstanding dunk ive seen in a long time, it look so graceful and well executed.