1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2012 PAC 12 Thread

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by UtilityPlayer, Aug 21, 2012.

1. UtilityPlayer

UtilityPlayer Member

Will Oregon win the PAC 12 for the 4th straight time, or will USC have something to say about it ? How about Stanford w/o Luck ? Washington with Keith Price running the show . New Coaches (Leach , Rich-Rod , Todd Graham).

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

All those new coaches with diverse offenses are going to cause upsets all over that conference.

3. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

This is USC's year if they pan out. Hate saying that.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Hope so, I'd love to see a genuinely great QB - not a great system QB - go against an SEC defense.

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

You are probably right but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Oregon beats them. I don't know enough about USC's defense to form a strong opinion yet.

Last year, it was obvious to me early in the season UO would clobber Stanford because of the difference in team speed. I agree Barkley is a great QB but USC's defense is what will determine if they are a real contender. On the other hand's UO's QB situation is their defining issue.

6. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Yeah I'm a homer but USC better not overlook their trip to Salt Lake this year. Last year was a close game at the Coliseum.

7. stl1622dc

stl1622dc Member

Cal. Go Bears! lol... :(

8. UtilityPlayer

UtilityPlayer Member

Bears always seem to have decent talent each year, yet they always underachieve even when they were really really good with Rodgers, Desean Jackson days.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

10. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Anyone been able to check out the Pac 12 network yet? I'm married (and going to stay faithful) to Directv. From what I'm reading it seems that Directv could have a deal together for the beginning of the football season. Anyone know anything?