1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2012] Best looking chubby/curvy girls

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bobmarley, Feb 28, 2012.

1. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

WINNER!!

2. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

Exactly maybe it's because breasts are easy and you have many options(sexually:grin::eek:) but since they can't handle all that ass (for one reason or another) they are considered fat and are into the Olsen twins or something. Who knows? Funny, my mom thinks the same. When she grew up being super skinny with barely a back side and B/C size boobs was every ones ideal size. You judge a girl because of the genes she was born with like she can't help it. I guess. Carry on

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

No, they are considered fat because they are fat - not because anyone could not handle anything :p.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

First of all, I said it was funny which is the opposite of crying. Secondly, people are doing more than stating their opinion they are hurling insults and acting like people with a different opinion on the women are crazy, or aren't sound in their opinion.

It is funny because it's so ridiculous. I'll just keep laughing at it. The fact that some people need to state their opinion to show how contrary it is to the stated opinion means they have some issue with people having an opposite opinion.

When that exists over something so trivial and material as this, it's really odd, and humorous.

5. JimRaynor55

JimRaynor55 Member

People shouldn't insult others or make generalizations based on their taste. And I think we should stay away from extremes. Obesity or rolls of fat on the stomach area are objectively unhealthy. But a thick/curvy girl can still be healthy and attractive. A woman isn't a whale just because she carries more weight than a runway model (the anorexic one posted in this thread is the other extreme).

For example, I have no problem saying that I'd absolutely smash this. :cool:

6. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I agree with this. There are some really attractive girls in this thread but some are really too fat. And they really need to be proportional for my taste.

Marylin Monroe was not a skinny girl but I thought she was really sexy. But she was also very well proportioned. A lot of people think Kate Upton has too much meat on her but I basically think she has the perfect body for my taste.

I'm personally not in to the really skinny annorexic girls but I'm also not into to the obscenely large celulite filled dis-proportionate ass.

I think Kim Kardashian is a very beautiful woman from the waist up but from the waist down is not attractive at all to me. Just my taste.

To all those that like the very large butt I say more power to you and you will never get any compition from me for that type of girl.

7. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Dude she's fat.:rolleyes:

8. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

I don't understand some of the hate in this thread. Not like you guys are pulling super models.
    Anyways, I've gotten some of the best head from "fat" girls, they were more like "thick". My last GF (skinny) was grossed out by oral sex, she would often spit to the side during the deed. It was a big turn off.