1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2012] Best looking chubby/curvy girls

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bobmarley, Feb 28, 2012.

1. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

A fat ass is a fat ass regardless of white or black. If you like piggy ass and thighs more power to you. I don't mind a little extra meat personally but Kim looks deformed from the waist down.

Your infatuated with a freakishly deformed fat ass full of cellulite? Let me guess, your black.

1 person likes this.
  2. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

^such nazis about personal taste ...

enjoy what you like, stop trying to convince everyone you have the only path.

3. Zackery

Zackery Member

How about Adele?

4. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

bobmarley has a vast collection of fatties.

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What's funny about this thread is not the girls in it. It's how mad people get that other guys have different taste in women.

Why does it matter. If guys like the girls in this thread and you don't, why do you care? That just means you won't be competing with those guys for girls like the ones in this thread.

It's like some of you are very insecure and that if people have a different image of what's sexy than you, you aren't secure enough to deal with it, and chalk it up as a difference of opinion, you have to attack the women or people that like them.

And it is such a silly thing to get upset about. It's funny.

6. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I never tried to convert anyone to my path at all. You missed the other post I'm guessing. I just said that I'm surprised no one posted a picture of Kim Kardashian since she clearly qualifies and someone had to get all raciel with me so I bit back.

If you like large girls no problem and no hate.

7. HombreDeHierro

Some size on a girl in the right proportions is sexy...

but some of these girls are super unproportional

but I'd let em have it, just not a preference

8. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

I agree too much ass is too much but that still doesn't make you fat.

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

It's not bein insecure, we just laugh about some of these chicks. And we won't compete if anyone wants these women.
    You are insecure if you cry about it and call us out, we just state our opinion.

1 person likes this.
  10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

:eek: whoa! Hot!

Look at dat ass!

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Skinny/not fat=anorexic and 70lbs

Yea you guys are good at defending your points. :rolleyes:

13. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

I don't know if anyone has mentioned her, but I think Queen Latifah is a gorgeous woman.

14. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I'm not exactly sure what this means. But, based on the curvy girls I've seen you post...Are you partial to chubby girls just for having chubby overall bodies as apposed to curvy girls that have fat "in all the right places"? If so, that would be a first for me. I've never met anyone like that.

Yeah, I don't know why ass is treated so differently from breasts. If a girl is huge up top but otherwise is small she's considered small. If a girl is huge on bottom but otherwise is small she's considered a whale. :confused:

It gets even funnier when people criticize a woman in peak physical condition but was born with a big behind like Serena Williams.

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Ass fat is just fat, and usually a sign of laziness. Big breasts are understood as a sign of fertility.

http://blogcritics.org/culture/article/the-geometry-of-fertility/

16. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

That's incorrect.

Milk-glands-to-fat ratio is 2:1 in a lactating woman, and 1:1 in a non-lactating woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast#Anatomy

18. Nook

Nook Member

I would drop my bolt upon her with the power of Zeus!

19. Nook

Nook Member

Completely agree, as if their masculinity is being questioned or their very basic genetic viability.

20. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Well, that's not true. Both are understood as a sign of fertility. Waist to hip ratio, which from a profile includes the buttocks, is also a sign of fertility. And generally, the hourglass figure is preferred by most across cultures. How much ass (WHR profile) someone likes seems to be cultural, though.

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~hbe-lab/acrobatfiles/profilewhr.pdf

Also, fat goes to the ass first anyway. That's why you see much more female athletes with big round butts than huge breasts. And, that goes with what I've seen personally as well. Growing up, there were always plenty of girls in track and volleyball that had tight bodies but had large rear ends. It was fairly rare to see a chick with a huge rack that had a tight body. They were usually a little soft. But, really, what one person considers a "fat" ass is different from another.