1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2011 Houston Dynamo regular season thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by FrancisFan3, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

damn, missed the Dynamo game.

dynamo win the first leg 2-1.

Dynamo just need a tie to advance if i am correct on how this works.

2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Yeah pretty much. Man this team has just been hot at the right time! I love me some dynamo!

1 person likes this.
  3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vXfA8I2TI-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is a highlight from the game. Awesome stuff.

Love me some Dynamo too, wish we had different owners.

4. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Sporting KC coasted to a 2-0 victory in Colorado. Unless something crazy happens. Philly-Houston win goes to KC.

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I think that happened in 2006. The lower seeded 4th place Colorado beat Dallas, so Houston ended up hosting the Conference Finals.

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Playoff rally at city hall

7. jdh008

jdh008 Member

As if the Dynamo didn't already have enough going their way heading into this second leg, the Union seem like a team that is coming apart at the seams.

I was listening to the MLS Extra Time podcast today and they had Danny Califf of the Union on the show.

They started off by talking about the tactical changes that Union coach Peter Nowak had made before the first leg of the series. Califf was careful with his words, but he did admit that he was confused as to why Nowak had made the change when their old formation had worked well all season. He also said that Nowak had given them a reason for the change "in his own way," but that no real explanation was given. You could sense frustration throughout the entire interview. I seriously doubt that Califf is the only one that feels this way.

8. FrancisFan3

FrancisFan3 Member

This game will be televised on ESPN2. Does anyone know how many tickets are available.
    [​IMG]

9. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

**** I'm going to miss parks and rec cause I piss orange