1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale 2006 Ford F-150

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by texanskan, Aug 8, 2013.

1. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Hey guys,

I'm considering selling my 2006 Ford F-150. I'm the original owner and the truck is in near perfect condition with nothing needed anytime soon like tires or brakes.

It has 108,000 miles and is a manual (just put in a new stick) and is a STX with the 2 small doors that open to storage in the back. I'm going to clean it up and post an ad on craigslist but if someone on here wants info just email me and ill take some pictures.

I'm in no rush so if you see this in a week good chance I still have done nothing and ill add photos soon.

KBB for the condition will be between 5,500 and 6,000 so i'll price around there.

Alex@printology.com

2. likestohypeguy

Hey call John Clay Wolf saturday morning & get a quote from texas direct. You'll be able to sell it for more yourself, and sometimes he'll tell you that, but still worth a call. And it's a great show. 9-12n.

He asks you average/rough/clean, or 1-10 scale etc. & color matters for some reason, what they can sell best.

3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Can I buy your AC Compressor?

4. texanskan

not planning on parting it out haha. It's pretty much in mint condition

5. likestohypeguy

800-800-RADIO (7234)

it's live for another 2 hours on 97.5fm. Get in there!

6. likestohypeguy

Wasn't that yours just now?

"$5,500, six. Six if there's nothing wrong with it."

7. texanskan

No not me

8. likestohypeguy

Over an hour left on the show this morning.

Call in, someone already called with their base 07 f150 with 122k miles that he bid $7k on today. No leather or 4x4 either. I'd call for you, but this guy always seems to know when people do that. "This isn't your car is it?"

9. texanskan

No, not my car had some family issues I was dealing with the past week. I will post some photos soon.

Mine is 06 STX, Silver with 107,500 miles I am the only owner and it's in very good condition.

Like I said earlier I am in no rush just thinking about changing cars been a long time.

10. likestohypeguy

Then call in just for fun, knowing whatever they quote you is less than what you'd get from a private sale.

I just want to hear all you cf members, honda, acura, ford listed now, on that show.

11. likestohypeguy

Do NOT call today (I can't listen)!