1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1991: The year I hit puberty

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by The Real Shady, Jun 3, 2003.

Tags:
  1. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Fatty, just post a link to it if you can't post the image.

Band Geek Mobster, your first time was during a Haim and Feldman flick. Well, whatever does it for you. ;)

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

One word:

Emannuelle.

3. Band Geek Mobster

Man, I used to tape that **** all of the time on Cinemax!

4. Fatty FatBastard

Emannuelle?!?

NEVER understood how this movie, 2nd movie, 3rd movie, or series was a turn-on at all!

The movies were always about a COMPLETELY moronic girl who didn't know a damn thing about sex and had to be taught everything.

Good lord! If I wanted a girl like that, I'd go to one of those women's only boarding schools at the end of May and wait for graduation.

Seriously, these movies always seemed to be a little to pedophiliac for my tastes.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yeah, see, I wasn't watching for the plot. I was 12 and saw full frontal nudity on television.

6. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Ah, but Emannuelle the Series was where it was at. :)

My first time was probably Evie from Out of This World.

7. Band Geek Mobster

You guys have any favorite B-List/Skinemax actresses?

I was always a Shannon Whirry guy...

[​IMG]

She looked like she could break a dude down...

8. Fatty FatBastard

Fair enough RM95... wasn't giving you grief. I just hate the fact these movies were obviously written for men who liked really young women, and they have always been a turn-off for me.

My Cinemax, ahem, "learning" movies were "The Seductive Nurse" with Ursula Andress, and.... get this. "Last American Virgin." The scene where the boy's go into the hispanic chicks house. I will never forget that as one of my first "realization" experiences.

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

this is the greatest thread ever.

10. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Hardbodies.

11. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Elvira anybody???

12. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

well my first time wasn't really a first time b/c i really didn't mean to. not gonna go into details but i'm not sure how it happened. my real first time was just some scrambled spice channel movie. you could get pretty damn good reception if you were sitting in the right part of the room.

now there's this lovely thing called the internet and this cool thing called going to college where you're not on the family computer and this cool thing called kazaa. don't have to work to see thru all the scramble any more.

and the little mermaid is the hottest cartoon ever.

man two posts about p*rn in a row for me, a little disconcerting.

13. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

shannon tweed and traci lords.

many a midnight HBO viewings in my days

14. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

15. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Are you dudes talking about Emmanuelle as in those Emmanuelle in Space movies with Krista Allen? She is hot, those movies are corny but daaamn.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

If you still don't know who Krista Allen is, she's the babe riding the elevator with Jim Carrey in Liar Liar.

As for Jennifer Connelly, I remember when I saw "the Hot Spot" on cable, wow. The first time I really remember seeing her though was in Dark City. I thought "this girl is gorgeous." I wish she still looked the way she did in Dark City, after she made A Beautiful mind, she turned into a stick. I remember seeing her at the Oscar's and just feeling sad that she felt she had to do that to herself.

As for my first time, I can't really remember. I recall stumbling accross some Playboys, there's the "Fredrick's of Hollywood" catalogues, and the girls of Saved by the Bell. The one thing that sticks out though is when I saw Under Siege. I was only 10, but when Erika Eleniak opened her shirt, my ancestors' collective memories about reproduction hit me, it was like instinct from there on out.

[​IMG]

16. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

When I was 11 I think, Something happened when I was watching the movie "Twins" and I saw Arnold get it on with that chick.

I was further intrigued when I saw that chick in the red bathing suit in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. (This was when Chevy Chase was dreaming). That lady was hot!

I would also like to thank this girl for aiding as the male body goes through changes.

[​IMG]

#37 JBIIRockets, Jun 3, 2003
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2003
  17. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Nice one. That chick is Kelly Preston.

[​IMG]

18. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Speaking of Jennifer Connelly - ya need to watch "Requiem for a Dream"

You'll enjoy a particular scene in that movie. :p

I always liked the Red Shoe Diaries and Real Sex shows. Also the scrambled Spice channel was the best ever.

I think the first thing I ever saw that made my elevate was at my buddies house back in like 1990 or so and his dad had all these stashes of like 1970's p*rn. Good Times. :D

Shannon Tweed and Kelly Preston - HOT!

19. CrazyJoeDavola

Well, it was some time late in 1987. I was 13, young, impressionable, yet curious. I am sitting on the couch, watching D.J. on Full House. I felt a twinge of excitement as I watched her disobey her father. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot the weekly Sears catalog that my parents subscribed to. I flipped to the section I was looking for. There it was: A mature woman, perhaps too old for me at the time, yet appealing in the thought that she could teach me a "thing or two". A mature woman, wearing a silky white piece of fabric, which carassed her delicate bosoms, not unlike how I was carassing my own delicate piece of manhood, yet leaving so much else to my imagination. I yearned for more visual stimulation as I located the page where full cotton briefs were on sale for $14.99 a pair. After it was all over, I realized that I could never look at a Sears catalog again, out of fear that it would become the one aphrodisiac that I could never resist.

Looking back on that special time in my life, I now realize that I was the best I ever had ............................