1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

18 and up strip clubs in austin?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by manbearpig, Oct 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

Friend wanted to go, wondering which the best one is.

2. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

Heh heh, your friend...

3. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Try the all nude one in E. Austin. It's BYOB and be prepared to pay $25 to get in.

4. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Just get a fake ID and go to St. James here in Houston!

5. Fatty FatBastard

Really? I mean Really?

6. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

When you're 18, all nude clubs are spectacular.

7. mazyar

mazyar Member

This is what I never understood about strip clubs. All nude strip clubs are all (atleat all in my area) 18 and over since they don't serve alcohol. But innocent topless or clubs or bikini bars are always 21 and over because they do serve alcohol. You would think it's the other way around.

8. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Well a non-liquor serving strip club needs SOME kind of hook to get people to go there... or else they'd be forced to rely on getting business from JUST the 18-21 crowd. Those of us who are over 21 would never step foot inside of one - unless there was an added bonus that regular strip clubs couldn't give us...

9. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

Besides maybe the quality of the girls, but a 18 and over club is BYOB and id rather do that than pay the higher prices at the 21 and up club.

10. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

what goes in the VIP room stays in the VIP room...in a napkin

11. Will-Pac

Will-Pac Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RKqxffqCDSs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RKqxffqCDSs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Well since were on the subject already.

Any good 18+ strip clubs here in Houston? The covers? And how much would I be looking to spend once I'm inside?

13. dafranchise0309

I am 17! What are the best clubs that are easy to get into in houston?!?! Not harlem knights

14. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Back when I was 18 many years ago, there was a spot called Riviera on Westheimer that we hit up once. It's also BYOB. Great f'n time.

15. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Well if you're new to it, then whatever's in your wallet. Just leave the credit cards at home!

16. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I remember when I was 18 I went to a strip club called Fantasy's on I-45. It was $20 to get in, but that was 10 years ago (crap, it sounds like forever when I write it out like that). I remember being surprised at how good looking some of the girls were. Of course, there were some real dogs too.

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Its like, jeez you a virgin yo?

hey, that worked pretty well.

18. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Hey I understand the deep abiding attraction to go look at nekkid girls who act like they actually dig you, I do. But the jaded old man facts are: these chicks are robots programmed to remorselessly play you for all the money they can remove from out of your wallet, and they will leave you with a guaranteed case of the blue balls.

The beautiful delicate flower you fall in love with with be over on the fat buck toothed guy's lap just as soon as you are out of cash. And she's probably gay anyway. Who could take men seriously after seeing the stupid horny side of them all day every day.

So go and have fun but don't let your little head fantasies cause problems for your big head reality. Tiitty bars can be as dangerous as crack.

19. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Nope. In Houston, with enough money, sexual favors can definitely be had in the champagne room - or in the dark back corners of any strip club.

20. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Why would I go out and pay for burgers when I've got steak at home?

:D