1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

16-year-old shot and killed inside Franklin County, Ohio courthouse

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The family honestly sounds pretty trashy. Granted I'm speculating, but the deputy would have no reason to put hands on the mother unless the mother was being unruly in the court. Son overreacts and gets physical with the deputy, then that gives the deputy justification to shoot. That's how I imagine things happening if no video evidence comes out.

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Funny thing is...so do you. Except the violent assholes you defend are in a uniform. It's not that odd because it's expected of you.

Not all police officers are violent assholes. An overwhelming majority of them are good people trying to do a difficult job. Unfortunately, the ones that aren't have the ability to kill at the slightest provocation.

We don't know what happened here. To automatically take a side without any real evidence other than what each side says is silly. I'm not going to make any assumptions because I didn't see it. If the guy attacked the officer, he certainly deserved to be injured and taken down. I just don't think it necessarily deserved death.

Looks like the typical uneducated Trump supporter to me. If you're going to make uneducated idiotic assumptions, so will I.

#22 leroy, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  3. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Me, uneducated? Lol alright. I'm passing judgement and making assumptions, that's it. Get over it. Looks like an uneducated, butthurt Clinton snuke licker.

SIL

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It's hard to muster a lot of sympathy for a cop who shoots a kid.

Exiled likes this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

For some who are merely anti-cop, that's probably true. Those types of people side with those who attack those cops. I don't really worry about those types of people because it's pretty clear that they are backwards thinking individuals.....I just hope that they don't end up attacking cops like the morons they cry for because they are likely to end up shot themselves.

6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

at what point was this guy turning his life around, he literally died attacking a police officer in a court house

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  7. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

This won’t amount to anything without video proof.

edwardc likes this.
  8. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

That time was literally the point he "turned" his life around...forever.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Esp a kid that was defending his mother from a cop's attack

But some folx will defend a cop killing babies and they have
    (It's not the cop's fault. . .its the criminals he was chasing fault)

Some folx bend to the SS more easily than others but then again . . since it ain't them and thiers . .they actually ok with it.

Rocket River

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You don't have the right to attack cops, hopefully you know this and teach this to your children for their sake and your own. Only a really stupid violent ******* attacks a cop and when they end up shot, the world is not poorer for it.

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The only stupid violent *******. . .is the one that attacked a woman then killed her son

Rocket River

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, of course you'd think that. Anyway, heed my advice, it might one day save your life or that of someone you care about. Don't go around thinking you have the right to attack a cop, not everyone gets off as light as Tupac did.

13. Nook

Nook Member

People calling the 16 year old an *******.

People calling the policeman an *******.

I am sure both sides could have handled it better but hard to have a strong opinion without video evidence.

It is a sad situation that a 16 year old is dead and was already in trouble to the level he was.

Torn n Frayed and FranchiseBlade like this.