1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

100% Quitten Free

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Holden, Apr 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holden

Holden Member

this is just my opinion but isnt it about time that was not on the website's title page. i mean i know this has been brought up before, but reading that before we enter, it kind of conjures up images of fans that are obssessed with the fact that we cant get over scottie pippen screwing us over. and we are bitter and heartbroken nearly 2 and a half years after it happened. i really dont think that is the case. its just a bad memory, you know, but i mean really its kind of depressing to be reminded of it constantly. i really think everyone has gotten over it, and doesnt really care. i mean i see you working clutch, its a nice funny little statement, but its just old and makes rockets fans look like jazz fans. like we are the type of fans that are obssessed with bashing every player that left our organization. i think we are classier than that. i mean its all not really a big deal, im just surprised its been up for so long.

------------------
    make it stop.

2. Digaida

Digaida Member

I totally agree, and second that suggestion [​IMG] .

Maybe replaced with "Home Of Franchise" or something or even nothing.....lord forbid we be associated or even metioned in the same breath as the Jazz, yuk....

Above that though, as Holden said, it really just brings up the past, we have too many positives with this team and organization to even bring to mind 'whats his name'...

------------------

3. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I third that.

------------------
    Well that's it, the season's over.

Protrolls.com!

4. TraJ

TraJ Member

I say this needs to be moved to the right forum. [​IMG] Can I get someone to second that suggestion?

------------------
    The sky is falling!

5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

second

------------------
    It's my way or the highway!

6. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.