1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

10 years it's been, still can't pass the first round

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Emma, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Emma

Emma Member

and not this year either. Well it is, do you agree with me? The series is over. The Blazers will win the next 2 games and that's it. Lets keep dreaming on beating the Lakers in the 2nd round, what a f***ing joke.

Thank you RA for keeping on playing AB . AB can score. AB really has the potential to be the next Tony Parker. Well, kiss my friggin ass...

Fire RA and his useless coaching crew. It's pathetic. Too bad the ownership if full of a bunch of p*****s. What a nightmare, give me a break already...

Why I have to waste time to watch this **** and with the lifetime low to put up with these craps. Fans have their own life and they paid money to buy tickets, they spent time to the game and you can't provide with only craps to depress them.

I know that's hard for you fans to realize, because you expect this team to shock the world every ******* time,you think Yao Ming is god, but you need to wake up and smell the rancid coffee. This team is ****. You're only masking the real problems that You know, you spend the whole beep season complaining about injuries and T-mac's out and the Rafer trade. Then Yao was fronting and you complain about his poor play and then when the Rockets actually get outworked and outplayed, you start complaining refs. Why the **** are you complaining? You knew what this team is and yet it doesn't change the fact you're actually surprised they are getting owned by Blazers or didn't compete with the Lakers.

This team sucks, I'm really so pissed and this is ****. I'm done

2. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

Please bring the negativity elsewhere.

3. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

You'll regret making this thread tomorrow, I bet.

Anyways, as Mad as I am. I am optimistic for Game 6 on Thursday, but if we seriously fail to win that game. I am also done like you are. Just keep your head up, good things will happen. :D

4. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

A) Are you drunk?

B) Just never post here again if that's how you feel.

5. HookemHorns1250

One less idiot!

6. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

*sighh*

7. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

We will close the series next game in Houston.

8. NafeesLACC

NafeesLACC Member

Rockets are not the most strong minded team, they don't have a go to play in the 4th, I'm very scared of Thursday's game.

9. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Lock this thread.

What a waste of freaking space.

It's a lose it happiness its the playoffs!

What you think the Blazers are just going to quit? No they won't.

Suck it up if you are a real Rockets fan and cheer them on in the next game.

Ohhh never mind I forget you are done.

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

11. jevon3012

jevon3012 Member

good thread, i don't mind kneejerk threads in the playoffs. this is serious ****. honestly tho, we need to play wafer. everytime i see artest in the game, i think to myself, instant defence for the blazers.

12. lalala902102001

I can't even remember the last time the Rockets made it past the first round...either I'm getting old or it has been too way long.

Was it Cat's first year here?

13. lastmanstanding

Didn't we blow out the Jazz last year game 5 and lose game 6? Keep the faith.

14. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

That's correct.

15. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

You don't deserve to be a fan of the Houston Rockets.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

16. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You are the worst poster on this board by far when it comes to knee-jerk reactions. This is the umpteenth thread you've made this year about how this team sucks, and how you've given up on them, and blah blah blah every time this team loses a freakin game. Seriously, your account needs to be locked up for 24 hours after a loss.

17. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

LOL, I saw that yesterday.

18. PeekingDuck

PeekingDuck Member

Can someone translate (succinctly) the original post into English? Thanks in advance.

19. superweapon-yao

attention w****..nothing more

20. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

YES! This is the kind of thread we need to counter-attack the "Looking ahead to the Lakers..." jinx threads.