1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#1 UK vs #5 UNC Saturday 12pm ET

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Hayesfan, Dec 3, 2011.

1. OrangeRowdy95

OrangeRowdy95 Contributing Member

Kentucky traveled with .5 left on the clock.

Just saying

2. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I understand, if we hadn't blocked it and the shot went in, I would have felt the same way! :)

Davis has the ability to dominate, but hasn't yet. Keep in mind he is a smart kid who is still getting used to what his body can do. He's only been that tall for a little over a year!! lol He will gain weight and improve - definitely worth a look at #1 maybe not a sure franchise changer from day one, but will eventually be a star in the NBA

You have no idea how often I am shouting... take out Teague and put in Darius. He's a Kentucky boy, was SEC Tournament MVP last year, and is very talented (a bit overshadowed by the "incoming freshman" the last three years) and should find a place in the NBA as a solid bench sometimes starter somewhere... he can basically play 2-4 with a height of 6'8" - very versatile

Gilchrist is a hard worker.. he may not always make the right choice, but he will always give effort.

and not at UNC to avoid all those fouls that weren't called ;)

I hope if we meet UNC again it's the finals because that would be an epic game!

3. Lovemachine2000

Yeah experience is so valuable at the college level. Miller has been a solid contributor to waves of UK stars. Don't know if he'll have any future as a pro though. He has decent size and does a bit of everything, think of him as a Keith Bogans with less offense.

4. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I think you underestimate him because he doesn't have the hype of other players... he will be a good bench pro. He's athletic, smart and versatile.. someone will have a place for him.