1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

“Some of these players do not like James Harden” -Brian Windhorst

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Feb 17, 2019.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I mean he talks to lebron and we know lebron doesn’t like harden

Hard_foul, s3ts, Earnie Banks and 8 others like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

But then we see this and it confuses me lol

Deuce, Smacktle, cbs1507 and 5 others like this.
  4. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

Must be LeBron. He couldn't stand the fact that he is no longer the best player in the league. Harden is clearly the best player in the league right now. The MVP is doing things only Wilt has done on a nightly basis.

s3ts, Smacktle, Stormy1234 and 9 others like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

I feel u man...sh*t, I got banned from Reddit like 2 months ago arguing with idiots trying to defend Harden

it’s just so annoying that most of the anti-Harden rhetoric is based on pure ignorance and misinformation...Harden being inefficient is actually a thing now...Harden being 1 of the worst defenders in the NBA is somehow still a thing...Harden “choking” in game 7 of last year’s WCF is actually a talking point...then there’s the idiots who think he flops for every foul and the moronic travel gurus who can’t even hoop and refuse to understand what a gather step is

6. clos4life

clos4life Member

Until I hear some real names it's just hearsay. Either doughboy starts calling out names or the players don't have balls to say anything
    Either way, Windworst is trying to get clicks off the usual bspn narrative.

7. underrated015

underrated015 Member

lol slow times at ESPN with their so called GOATs team not even in the playoffs.

s3ts, Stepback3GOOD and hakeem94 like this.
  8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I think the only guys that don't like him are the ones that aren't cool with him on a personal off the court level. Which leaves only his reputation to be judged. We know guys like AD, PG, Kyrie, KD, Russ, are cool with him. I'm sure Wade and LeBron are at worst indifferent since Harden has been good to Melo and CP3.

It really just looks like Blake Griffin being a big b**** and maybe one or two guys that only know him on the court and from guarding him that dislike him.

9. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Lebitch being a snake and 2 faced trying to steal moves.

I really do think Harden ruined his reputation 3-4 years ago with his constant flopping and continuous searching for the whistle. Even though hes not doing it as often these days his reputation precedes him.

10. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

Nike and Adidas war is real GUYS!

Houstunna, Smacktle, bmelo and 3 others like this.
  11. rockets11206

rockets11206 Member

why do you guys give a **** about who doesnt and does like harden...the simple truth is he won the ship last year or even one of these years hes solidified as an all time great. We need him to win a ship and his legacy catapolts, these streaks mean absolutely nothing and thats evidenced by westbrook. It's sad we can't get another healthy star next to him

12. hakeemthagreat

Gotta read between the lines here. This guy's 100% a Lebron James plant. He gets paid to push narratives that help Lebron. The media & league are in pocket as well. James Harden has put up historical numbers & created his own narrative. The league wanted the narrative to be about Lebron since day one.

If you notice going into the allstar break all these negative stories about Harden have come out. This is about a) anger at Harden for taking attention away from Lebron b) trying to generate enough skepticism to justify not giving Harden MVP

13. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

Crazy how NBA players can't seem to figure this out. It's so simple and can be so effective if they actually had a brain but they keep doing the same **** expecting a different result. That's insanity

14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

amaru likes this.
  15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

this blimp never runs out of hot air

TAB likes this.
  16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Before you guys listen to Windblows I need you to remember he admitted ON LIVE TELEVISION he would rather be spit on than punched.

s3ts, Smacktle, BigMaloe and 5 others like this.
  17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Some of these players DO NOT like Kobe... ummm I mean James Harden. Makes sense.

s3ts likes this.
  18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Embrace the hate

19. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

Windhorse and Dave mcmenamn are the mouthpieces for LeBum

20. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

All the league has to do is send goon refs to the western conference finals to ensure harden wins nothing. Just like in 2015 and 2018

everyday eddie and clutchdabear like this.