1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

“My partner identifies as a non-binary dog”

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Mar 22, 2023.

1. dmoneybangbang

Lol… You are the loser who posted some YT video from years ago because you are being force fed incredibly obscure examples….

What happened to you conservatives? Has someone asked you to identity them as a non binary dog?

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

you're proving my point by thinking this is absurd. On a fundamental level you agree with the preimse of this. I don't think you guys understand you've looped around.

By the way I am not a board conservative, look up my posting history. Ive sided with liberals on numerous issues, you guys are just intolerant of anytime someone disagrees.

basso likes this.
  3. dmoneybangbang

Of course it is absurd…. But finding one of the most absurd examples and being like ….. See! Undercuts your argument.

I just noticed you’ve started posting crap like @tinman so I assumed you were a conservative culture warrior

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can only
    @ 99ers if you are a contributing member

99ers rule this place
    This ain’t a democracy it’s a Clutchocracy
    @Os Trigonum

5. tinman

Supporting Member

Lin fans can’t identify as Rockets fans

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Is this some pathetic attempt to try and equate identifying as a dog to trans people identifying as the opposite gender?

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let me get this straight, you feel oppressed because people have their pronoun preferences in social media and email?

You know what's hilarious by the way - is that you actually never have to use their pronoun if you don't want to - you can just refer to them using their NAME instead.

Well, I don't want to call her a him ya know.
    Are you talking about Dick?
    Yeah, I'm talking about her who wants to go by him
    Can't you just say Dick?
    No, I want to feel like an oppressed victim.

8. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

tinman likes this.
  9. tinman

Supporting Member

Woke don’t understand English

10. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just annother example of conservatives punching down and then getting butthurt when called out for it.

Xopher, JayGoogle and VooDooPope like this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. Buck Turgidson

los pollo querido is really gonna get upset when he realizes furries have been around since the 70's...and trans people for centuries

Xopher, JayGoogle and VooDooPope like this.
  13. dmoneybangbang

Look, I do think there's a certain "unreasonableness" to thinking you can change something as ingrained as genders in matter of years. On the other hand, there's just a certain cruelty like overreaction to it that is resulting in some disturbing legislation and movements.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I draw the line at transfurries.

The buck stops here, Buck.

Like literally

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This is a very reasonable take. And if you guys spoke like this and found middle ground you wouldn’t think there’s some culture war going on. The problem is is that unless you’re accepting and change your beliefs according to what others think, or think your kids should be consuming you are labeled as “a hater”

just look at the dialogue across all these threads. Rather than understand where everyone is coming from todays liberals are more interested in labels. I can safely say that nobody here cares about what someone does in the comfort of their own home the same way I would like to be afforded the same courtesy

basso likes this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In this case I really don’t understand what you or many others are even arguing about.

Are you upset that trans people are out in the open instead of expressing themselves i private? Are you upset that you being judged because you don’t like trans people?

Ive stood firm in my views that trans people should be treated with respect and acceptance as much as anyone else’s. I’ve also though stated that there is a right to dislike trans people and under the freedom of speech to not call them by their preferred pronouns or under freedom of association to not want to be around them. If you so choose you can homeschool your children so they aren’t around them and don’t hear messages otherwise.

Freedom of speech and association goes the other way too and people have the freedom to criticize such attitudes. Your freedom of speech and discomfort about trans or others doesn’t mean you are free from criticism. To put it bluntly “F^(% your Feelings” goes both ways.

So again what do you want? Is this something they should be legislated against? Is this a problem that demands some other form of action? If it’s just about speech and a call for understanding should that then apply to both ways? If you want understanding and tolerance of your views then shouldn’t that also be about understanding and tolerance of trans and others instead of mocking.

Xopher, dmoneybangbang and VooDooPope like this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

The victim complex is strong with this one.

“I can safely say that nobody here cares about what someone does in the comfort of their own home”

lol, what a sad attempt at gaslighting

that’s all u people care about…u obsess over it actually

99% of all trans talk on here is initiated by those who supposedly “don’t care about what others are doing”

this dude out here posting a “guy identifies as a dog” video from 4 years ago

subtomic, Xopher, FrontRunner and 3 others like this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Still can't tell if you are doing a parody.

Andre0087 likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Honestly knowing his posting history I think the dude is ****ing around and joking.

20. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Social media has destroyed the minds of many conservatives it seems. Politicians, Fox News and Influencers have shouted culture war issues from their mega phones for too long now, and social media, YouTube and the internet provide plenty of so called “evidence” of how widespread wokeism is. Everyone is trans, people want to trans your kids, books are bad, movies are too, the walls are closing in.

With confirmation bias in full overdrive, conservatives — particularly the less educated - jump from one unsubstantiated video or post to the next, believing that trans, gay, or whatever content is real. After all, who cares if it’s real if you’re passionate about it. You feel the rage, and politicians and fox tell you that you gotta stand up for what’s right to save America.

Time and again, even on CF, we have conservative posters who not only post unsubstantiated nonsense or outright fake information, but they are wholly indifferent, unapologetic and even indignant when it is proven to them that what they posted is nonsense. That’s when you know that they are lost and there is no going back.

im not even talking about OP. I think you guys know the idiots by now.