ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

Sources: Dwight isn't "thrilled" with PG situation.
Tags:  basketball, houston rockets, nba Tags
cyberx is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:14 AM   #1
cyberx
cyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: May 2006
Member: #17959
Got this today - from a VERY credible source... He is being patient, but I can tell you he isn't really happy with the Rockets PGs. Wouldn't mind if Rockets look at other options.

Sponsored Link
anthony1604 is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #2
anthony1604
anthony1604 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #28273
and it begins...

Follow Me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/B1G_R0B

nono is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #3
nono
nono is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodnono is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51885
He should fix his own stupid ass first.

DaDakota is online now Old 11-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #4
DaDakota
Contributing Member
DaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 1999
Member: #331
Tough ****, he signed a contract for the next 4 years - tell the source that the Rockets PGs are not happy that Dwight can't make a FT.

DD

don grahamleone is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #5
don grahamleone
Contributing Member
don grahamleone is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdon grahamleone is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdon grahamleone is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdon grahamleone is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdon grahamleone is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdon grahamleone is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #3034
I'm thrilled. Does my vote matter?

anthony1604 is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #6
anthony1604
anthony1604 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2007
Member: #28273
I would be mad too if I had pgs that dont know how to lob a basketball

Follow Me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/B1G_R0B

LosPollosHermanos is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #7
LosPollosHermanos
LosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchLosPollosHermanos is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Aug 2009
Member: #43443
Yea beverly has been playing like dog **** but Lin has been better even though he still has his boneheaded plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreak View Post
Fans may want to be more flexible with their season ticket money and preserve it for 2015.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
The only thing more pathetic than twitter are the twits who aren't intelligent enough to create their own tweets.

WNBA is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #8
WNBA
WNBA is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodWNBA is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5973
Hope Rockets trade Howard the scrub.

rocketman84 is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #9
rocketman84
rocketman84 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finerocketman84 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2003
Member: #12920
Trade Lin and Asik for a real PF and let's role

Mr. Space City is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #10
Mr. Space City
Mr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMr. Space City is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: May 2009
Member: #41635
hope this isn't true.

the LAST thing dwight needs to do is complain now.

his reputation is already at an all time low

lid1013 is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #11
lid1013
lid1013 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25610
Hes never happy with anything. This guys a diva and a chemistry killer.

rocketman84 is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #12
rocketman84
rocketman84 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finerocketman84 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNBA View Post
Hope Rockets trade Howard the scrub.
The content of your post is as exciting as your moniker

cyberx is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:17 AM   #13
cyberx
cyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herecyberx is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: May 2006
Member: #17959
Lin was getting yelled and screamed at by players and then by Assistants all the way to the locker room

boiler is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:17 AM   #14
boiler
boiler is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2003
Member: #14491
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberx View Post
Got this today - from a VERY credible source... He is being patient, but I can tell you he isn't really happy with the Rockets PGs. Wouldn't mind if Rockets look at other options.
I bet Dwight played a role in starting Bev over Lin.

Doppleganger is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:17 AM   #15
Doppleganger
Rookie
Doppleganger is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodDoppleganger is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jan 2013
Member: #54425
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono View Post
He should fix his own stupid ass first.
^This. Dwight's a big reason we lost tonight.

TheresTheDagger is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:17 AM   #16
TheresTheDagger
TheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneTheresTheDagger is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: May 2010
Member: #46202
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberx View Post
Holy crap.

Really?

I mean we are 6 games deep into the season and he's already complaining about our PG's?

I take this as a very, very bad sign. SMH

Someday in the future, there will be a 10 minute Youtube clip, with an intro that includes that Damian Lillard 3. And god damn if that's not going to be your favorite part of the clip, as you feel the disappointment wash away celebrating a title when you've crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of sh-t smelling foulness, and come out clean on the other side.~ HI Mana

FearTheBeardJH is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:17 AM   #17
FearTheBeardJH
FearTheBeardJH is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52759
Dwight is a cancer...no team will ever win championship with him.

dexkk is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:17 AM   #18
dexkk
dexkk is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25694
What is Bev and Lin suppose to do? They don't handle the ball much.

Cstyle42 is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:17 AM   #19
Cstyle42
Cstyle42 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodCstyle42 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33157
Until he comes out and starts complaining I will believe it. I can see him being ticked at Lin.

rocketman84 is offline Old 11-08-2013, 12:18 AM   #20
rocketman84
Draaaaaamaaaaa!