ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

Ticket Discount for ClutchFans -- Rockets vs. Brooklyn Nets Game on 1/26/2013
Tags:  2013, basketball, cats, clutchfans, denver, denver nuggets, deron williams, discount, houston, houston rockets, nba, nets, nuggets, ticket discount for clutchfans, tickets, toyota center Tags
Clutch is offline Old 01-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
Rockets group sales extended another ticket offer for the January 26th game against the Brooklyn Nets.

They're offering another bonus as well -- they're going to randomly draw one person who purchases tickets through this code and give them 4 free club seats to the Rockets-Nuggets game on 1/23 and will recognize them as from ClutchFans at halftime, awarding them a team autographed basketball.

Hope this helps you out and please reply to let us know if it does. Thanks...

(Usual FYI -- I don't get anything for this -- no commission or any kind of incentive)

Quote:
January ClutchFans Night

Hey Clutch Fans,

The Houston Rockets would like to offer specially priced tickets to you!

Saturday, January 26th Houston Rockets vs. Brooklyn Nets: Game time is 7:00pm at Toyota Center. Come see the Houston Rockets take on the new look Brooklyn Nets with Deron Williams and Joe Johnson!

Also, 1 lucky Clutch Fan who purchases through the offer will get 4 free club seats to the Denver Nuggets game on 1/23. This fan also will be recognized at halftime of that game with a Houston Rockets Autographed Team Ball!

$65 Lower Level Sideline (just outside the Club) and lower level corners
$35 Lower Level Endzone
$20 Upper Level Corner

Use the link below:

http://tinyurl.com/b4epjoz

enter promo code: Clutch

For any questions or to order over the phone contact John Donovan @ 713-758-7453 or jdonovan@rocketball.com

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
VanityHalfBlack is offline Old 01-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
VanityHalfBlack
VanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2009
Member: #42029
Oh man Clutch, you came through again.. I was looking for some good seats for this game and here you are like Jesus turning water into wine, YEAH!!!!!!

JD88 is offline Old 01-09-2013, 08:09 PM   #3
JD88
JD88 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodJD88 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: May 2012
Member: #50920
Booyah. Im there.

NotChandlerParsons is offline Old 01-10-2013, 02:44 AM   #4
NotChandlerParsons
NotChandlerParsons is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodNotChandlerParsons is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52762
Wow, really bummed out I can't make this one. I love the $65 lower level tickets. Have fun at the game guys.

hikanoo49 is offline Old 01-10-2013, 03:37 AM   #5
hikanoo49
hikanoo49 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2002
Member: #7791
how much are the $65 tix normally?

Does anyone know?

thx

Converse Weapons

Uprising is offline Old 01-10-2013, 04:04 AM   #6
Uprising
Contributing Member
Uprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemUprising is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Dec 2000
Member: #2086
Damn! I'll be back in the country and it'll be my birthday. Now if I can get my girl to go with me!

Clutchfans STEAM group : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Clutchfans

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesthetics80 View Post
Lin > Harden

jae713 is offline Old 01-10-2013, 05:14 AM   #7
jae713
jae713 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finejae713 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finejae713 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #31868
SOLD!

PRaZe is offline Old 01-10-2013, 08:09 AM   #8
PRaZe
PRaZe is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jan 2013
Member: #53552
Can someone tell me how this Flash Seats work? I'm going to use my credit card but my Children is only going. Do I have to come with them? or can I just give my child my credit card?

TreeRollins is offline Old 01-10-2013, 08:45 AM   #9
TreeRollins
Contributing Member
TreeRollins is Omer Asik -- working the boardsTreeRollins is Omer Asik -- working the boardsTreeRollins is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Nov 2006
Member: #20533
Cool, grabbed 4 of the $20 seats.

VanityHalfBlack is offline Old 01-10-2013, 08:50 AM   #10
VanityHalfBlack
VanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchVanityHalfBlack is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRaZe View Post
Can someone tell me how this Flash Seats work? I'm going to use my credit card but my Children is only going. Do I have to come with them? or can I just give my child my credit card?
How old is your children??? If they look young, I wouldn't risk it but if they are old enough to drive, heck go for it!!!

PRaZe is offline Old 01-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #11
PRaZe
Yeah one of them is older to drive. They are 16 and 15 YO

VanityHalfBlack is offline Old 01-10-2013, 08:56 AM   #12
VanityHalfBlack
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRaZe View Post
Yeah one of them is older to drive. They are 16 and 15 YO
Yeah, give them the card you used to pay for the tickets and make sure to check your statements later because you don't want them to overuse your card on expenses they don't need.. Hope they don't run a bill on you.

PRaZe is offline Old 01-10-2013, 09:02 AM   #13
PRaZe
Thanks! And Thank You for reminding me ahaha I hope they don't too.

GRENDEL is offline Old 01-10-2013, 09:48 AM   #14
GRENDEL
Contributing Member
GRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemGRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemGRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemGRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemGRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemGRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemGRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemGRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemGRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemGRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemGRENDEL is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Nov 2002
Member: #8213
Very cool! Already have tickets for this game, otherwise I'd be all over it!

http://flicksfan.blogspot.com/

HamJam is offline Old 01-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #15
HamJam
Contributing Member
HamJam is James Harden -- racking up the pointsHamJam is James Harden -- racking up the pointsHamJam is James Harden -- racking up the pointsHamJam is James Harden -- racking up the pointsHamJam is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Mar 2011
Member: #48645
the Nuggets game can't be on 1/23 right? How can you give away soemthing for a game that will have happened already?

Unless... are the Rockets offering a time machine ride? If so, here is a picture of my future past self:

MorningZippo is online now Old 01-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #16
MorningZippo
MorningZippo is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2010
Member: #46486
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamJam View Post
the Nuggets game can't be on 1/23 right? How can you give away soemthing for a game that will have happened already?

Unless... are the Rockets offering a time machine ride? If so, here is a picture of my future past self:

TreeRollins is offline Old 01-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #17
TreeRollins
Contributing Member
TreeRollins is Omer Asik -- working the boardsTreeRollins is Omer Asik -- working the boardsTreeRollins is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Nov 2006
Member: #20533
Quote:

They probably will pick the winner and give the award before the Nets game.

Clutch is offline Old 01-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #18
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
Quote:

Saw that... I assume the drawing will happen well in advance of the Nets game because, well ...

1. It's obvious.
2. I think we can safely rule out the Rockets having a time machine.

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

RedRespect is offline Old 01-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #19
RedRespect
Contributing Member
RedRespect is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Feb 2011
Member: #48352
Sweet! Thanks Clutch. I'm in for 4 of the $35 tickets.

Visagial is offline Old 01-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #20
Visagial
Contributing Member
Visagial is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2002
Member: #8010
If you buy season tickets, which are slightly discounted per game, they go for $100 each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikanoo49 View Post
how much are the $65 tix normally?

Does anyone know?

thx