ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] James Harden's 17-point 4th quarter to beat Timberwolves
Tags:  2012, basketball, houston rockets, james harden, minnesota, minnesota timberwolves, nba, video, youtube Tags
cbb139 is offline Old 12-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #101
cbb139
cbb139 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18511
after suffering through all those years getting Rosed, Lebroned, or Kobed in the final minutes of games, well, we got our weapon now, Harden. Just the way he takes over a game in, and dominates is amazing to watch. I didn't know Harden was this good before the trade, now looking at it, Rockets robbed OKC.

Sponsored Link
rocketsjudoka is offline Old 12-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #102
rocketsjudoka
Contributing Member
rocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsrocketsjudoka is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jul 2007
Member: #24870
Thanks for posting. It was kind of weird watching the highlights after watching the game in person but still great.

Once JJ Barrea turned the ball over there was a palpable sense that the the T-Wolves were going to lose and you started to see people in the Target center start heading to the exits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inivsible Fan
This thread makes Clutch the Bear cry.
"Until then though I am still and will remain a Rockets fan even if zombie Joe Stalin was the coach. "

Help Typhoon Rebuilding in the Philippines
http://www.fil-minnesotan.org/

or if you don't like helping people
http://www.reverbnation.com/theserfs

pgabriel is offline Old 12-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #103
pgabriel
Contributing Member
pgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #9145
this is just getting stupid, its not even 2013

Mario Elie commenting on Hakeem telling him that David Robinson was holding his MVP trophy before Hakeem destroyed him in 95' WCF.

"i put four in a two call that a kobe bryant" paul wall

conquistador#11 is online now Old 12-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #104
conquistador#11
conquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemconquistador#11 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18869
I really loved the way we switched the screen on that last play for minny. why can't we guard the pick and roll that way? does it take too much energy in a fast pace style?
It was truly a brilliant defensive stop.

RocketRed4life is offline Old 12-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #105
RocketRed4life
RocketRed4life is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51520
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF3isBack!! View Post
This is a quote from the Timberwolves fan forum over at realgm.

"We had this game and Harden just took it from us like nothing. He did it like he just woke up, went to the fridge, took out some OJ and drank it."

It is also my new sig, lol
Lmao!!

YaoMing#1 is offline Old 12-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #106
YaoMing#1
YaoMing#1 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodYaoMing#1 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: May 2002
Member: #4252
Hardens a real superstar not a made up one, like alot of players. After the high profile trade and the max contract alot of ppl thought we (rockets) were dumb. Now 1/3 thru the season there's not a single person on earth that would call harden an overpaid player. It's scary to think he's still learning the game and team. Dudes 23 wait till he hits 26 27 omg it gonna be stupid. I'm not being a homer when I say he could be the best player in the game. I really think he has the potential to dominate in a way durant can't with his play making. Obviously durant is a hof superstar 2nd best player in the game but harden can score just as efficiently just in a different manner add the playmaking and improved defense and you got the guy who's gonna take the torch from lebron. This is in no way disrespect to KD I live his game he's a 6"10 Kobe. Trade Westbrook for a post player who can get buckets and defend and he should have the same success as Kobe 5 rings but he's not the king who can do literally everything by himself.

Even magic Johnson said harden is a future MVP ill take his word.

pgabriel is offline Old 12-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #107
pgabriel
Contributing Member
pgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herepgabriel is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Dec 2002
Member: #9145
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMing#1 View Post
Hardens a real superstar not a made up one, like alot of players. After the high profile trade and the max contract alot of ppl thought we (rockets) were dumb. Now 1/3 thru the season there's not a single person on earth that would call harden an overpaid player. It's scary to think he's still learning the game and team. Dudes 23 wait till he hits 26 27 omg it gonna be stupid. I'm not being a homer when I say he could be the best player in the game. I really think he has the potential to dominate in a way durant can't with his play making. Obviously durant is a hof superstar 2nd best player in the game but harden can score just as efficiently just in a different manner add the playmaking and improved defense and you got the guy who's gonna take the torch from lebron. This is in no way disrespect to KD I live his game he's a 6"10 Kobe. Trade Westbrook for a post player who can get buckets and defend and he should have the same success as Kobe 5 rings but he's not the king who can do literally everything by himself.

Even magic Johnson said harden is a future MVP ill take his word.
i'll say it again, we got the best player out of okc and i don't disagree. with no superstar bigman on the horizon this guy can be the best player in the league

Mario Elie commenting on Hakeem telling him that David Robinson was holding his MVP trophy before Hakeem destroyed him in 95' WCF.

"i put four in a two call that a kobe bryant" paul wall

kaitanuva is offline Old 12-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #108
kaitanuva
kaitanuva is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finekaitanuva is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finekaitanuva is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33580

Full Harden highlights

tmacfor35 is offline Old 12-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #109
tmacfor35
Contributing Member
tmacfor35 is Omer Asik -- working the boardstmacfor35 is Omer Asik -- working the boardstmacfor35 is Omer Asik -- working the boardstmacfor35 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33439
OKC got worse. Come playoff time, when they are in foul trouble or resting starters, there is no James Harden to create. It's funny watching Kevin Martin try to take guys off the dribble. No explosion lateral, but one quick step. Not the playmaker OKC needs.

Deckard is online now Old 12-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #110
Deckard
Contributing Member
Deckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 2002
Member: #3612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr of Dunk View Post

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it in this thread already, but Harden's first bucket of the 4th quarter came at the 11:00 mark or so. At the 6:19 mark, the announcers mention that the Wolves had done a great job on him since he only had 15 points. That means he went off for another 15 points in about half-a-quarter. This dude looks so bored scoring, you don't realize how fast he's racking up points.
I've watched that 4th quarter about 5 times on my DVR, and every time it blows me away. I can't believe we finally caught a break after years of trying to get a star player. Not only did we get a star, but a freakin' superstar. Incredible. I would get such joy from taking Mr. Morey out to the best restaurant in Houston to express my admiration and appreciation for what he did this off-season. Just a crazy good job by Daryl!

I think Clutch should put his image in the rotation at the top of the Front Page with the players. The man deserves the honor.

CarolNYC is offline Old 12-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #111
CarolNYC
Contributing Member
CarolNYC is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineCarolNYC is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineCarolNYC is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51920
Wow. What a clutch performance. I've watched this so many times already. Love, love, love Coach and the guys after the final buzzer too.

Thanks for the video.