ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] James Harden's 17-point 4th quarter to beat Timberwolves
Tags:  2012, basketball, houston rockets, james harden, minnesota, minnesota timberwolves, nba, video, youtube Tags
Hayesfan is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #21
Hayesfan
Contributing Member
Hayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2006
Member: #20409
That was so much more fun listening to bill and bull at the end than the wolves announcers

James looked like the star he wants to be tonight. It was fun to see

Sponsored Link
Ynnis888 is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #22
Ynnis888
Ynnis888 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodYnnis888 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #52012
Clutch D...clutch shots

http://youtu.be/IngtBwg4lkQ

rocketier1 is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #23
rocketier1
rocketier1 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: May 2009
Member: #42260
What else can you say about James Harden and his beard, BEASTS!

Salvy is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #24
Salvy
Salvy is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSalvy is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSalvy is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSalvy is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSalvy is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSalvy is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereSalvy is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44141
The Honey Badger?

TMac'n is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #25
TMac'n
Contributing Member
TMac'n is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodTMac'n is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2007
Member: #24659
Quote:
Originally Posted by durvasa View Post
Asik's been setting some mean screens of late. Minnesota announcers couldn't stop talking about what a big body he has.
They did and they kept taking about what a good game the Rox had against the Bulls on national TV, how this team likes to run, and how we have the best backcourt in the league. Very unbiased, completely unlike Bill, Bull, and Clyde.

I love Bill Worrell but listening to the Minnesota announcers was a breathe of fresh air

Hippieloser is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #26
Hippieloser
Contributing Member
Hippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneHippieloser is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Feb 2003
Member: #11063
Lol, Barrea dribbled it off his face. Then Harden dribbled it through the entire Wolves defense for a layup.

tokenbk is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:20 PM   #27
tokenbk
tokenbk is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47846
Superstar like 4th Q.

freemaniam is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #28
freemaniam
Contributing Member
freemaniam is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Nov 2005
Member: #16369
Just before Harden's last bucket, apparently Barea dribbled the ball out of his hand and Delfino picked up the ball. Guess which Rockets player got the merit?

Just a trivia.

Great win by Rockets, huge contributions from Harden in the final quarter. Let's not forget it's the 2nd unit who brought us back to the game in the 3rd quarter, Douglas, Smith and Delfino.

Hayesfan is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #29
Hayesfan
Contributing Member
Hayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereHayesfan is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2006
Member: #20409
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac'n View Post
I love Bill Worrell but listening to the Minnesota announcers was a breathe of fresh air
Really... I got annoyed and had to mute them at the end of the game tonight... And I normally don't mind the wolves announcers

Cstyle42 is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #30
Cstyle42
Cstyle42 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodCstyle42 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33157
It warns my heart to see McHale so happy I'm proud of this team for winning this game. We need it and McHale definitely needs it. He's been so down trying to stay strong.

BraveFox is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #31
BraveFox
BraveFox is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodBraveFox is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
You're usually begging your superstar players to attack the basket. I don't think two dozen horses with lassos could keep James Harden from going hard to the hoop. Watch this guy ... just amazing, especially in the final minute. Teams KNOW this is what he does and they still can't stop it.
NEW MICHAEL JORDAN...

Deckard is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #32
Deckard
Contributing Member
Deckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDeckard is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 2002
Member: #3612
Harden showed why he's a superstar in the last half of the 4th. He just took over. Like Clutch said, they knew what James was going to do, and couldn't stop him. Crazy!

MONON is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #33
MONON
MONON is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: May 2002
Member: #3969
Great vid, Clutch! Your post sounds like you might have some cheer leading experience in your resume.

split41 is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #34
split41
split41 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Member: #52694
Thanks Clutch, although Harden has been great his entire time as a rocket, you can see his game improving as the season goes on. His clutch plays here really show how much of superstar this guy can be.

raskol is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #35
raskol
Contributing Member
raskol is Omer Asik -- working the boardsraskol is Omer Asik -- working the boardsraskol is Omer Asik -- working the boardsraskol is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51744
Great vid! Harden with his patented hardcore penetrations through any hole he sees. Dude's for real and he's only 23!

Scarface281 is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #36
Scarface281
Scarface281 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineScarface281 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineScarface281 is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Mar 2009
Member: #39573
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac'n View Post
They did and they kept taking about what a good game the Rox had against the Bulls on national TV, how this team likes to run, and how we have the best backcourt in the league. Very unbiased, completely unlike Bill, Bull, and Clyde.

They seemed pretty whiny to me.

I like to smoke Marijuana, It gives me a deep meditation, I love to draw marijuana, It give me a deep meditation, It keep the natty dreadlocks jumping, It keep the natty dreadlocks rocking, It keep the natty dreadlocks swinging, The white man love to smoke marijuana, The black man love to cultivate it

I love to smoke marijuana, It give me a deep meditation. Marijuana!! I love it with my heart and soul, So I can't stop smoking.

Sherlockfever is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #37
Sherlockfever
Rookie
Sherlockfever is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Sep 2012
Member: #52183
it feels so good to know that when everything else doesn't work out there is always this ONE you can go to you can rely on!

gnozahs is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #38
gnozahs
gnozahs is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Member: #52705
Thanks for the video!

wendzall is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #39
wendzall
wendzall is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2012
Member: #52364
i loved that interview with mchale, when he's like "they're finding their identity and what they are about and how they will play" (ok i paraphrased drunkenly)... sure we want the rockets to be about passing and running and the best offense in the nba............. but when we're tired and not running, the shots not falling, well,
we have the beard!

noppeper is offline Old 12-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #40
noppeper
noppeper is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Feb 2004
Member: #15926
Harden, in the final stretch, basically won this game for the team. This dude seems to have the "it"; the superstar mojo. Tonight, with the way he took over, smartly picked his spots and made all the right decisions, he reminded me of the last player in the Rockets to have that "it". Even defensively in that last closeout, which I think actually got him to alter the shot by Shved, he looked like that legendary Rockets player.

As much as we wanted for Francis, Yao and T-Mac to fulfill our superstar dreams, they never, as good as they were, exhibited the qualities of Harden.

He might actually live up to the Dream.