ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] Jeremy Lin vs Cavs (20pts, 5assts, 4rebs, 3/5 3ptm)
Tags:  basketball, cavs, houston rockets, jeremy lin, nba, video, youtube Tags
Da_Spark is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #1
Da_Spark
Da_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the pointsDa_Spark is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34364

Sponsored Link
Jenopogi is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #2
Jenopogi
Contributing Member
Jenopogi is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Sep 2012
Member: #52179
Nice!

holly1985 is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:37 AM   #3
holly1985
holly1985 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52663
Can't start a thread also it's not like this one is thread worthy.

I'll just post it here because it's really funny.

Post-game interview with Chandler Parsons.
Apparently he knows about his nick name in China which is "tall, rich and handsome" and Parsons like the handsome part the best.
It's hilarious.

Ynnis888 is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #4
Ynnis888
Ynnis888 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodYnnis888 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2012
Member: #52012
Jeremy Lin keeps the assault coming.....love it.

at the beginning of the vid...nice dance moves by Lin.

http://youtu.be/IngtBwg4lkQ

ch0c0b0fr34k is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:42 AM   #5
ch0c0b0fr34k
ch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30747
He was on tonight! Last 7 games or so he's generally alternated good/bad games. My opinion is, if you're putting up 10-20 points on +50% shooting every other game and 5-7 assists every game with a low usage rate for a PG, you're going to be something solid in this league.

His main task right now is to work on his shooting and consistency. He's got to be able to play well against every single NBA team and defense out there. I think he can do that.

All in all, I thought Lin played a pretty good game today. His defense against Kyrie Irving was respectable, his passing was ok, and his shooting was fantastic.

"I shot (free throws) like I was Mark Price. I had a slower song tonight in my head. Last night I had a fast song and I was going too fast. Tonight I had a couple slow jams playing in my head and I did pretty good so I'm going to keep it up. ... The playlist was some Tank, some Tyrese and some Usher and some Beyonce. And on the Beyonce's I hit all net so I might have to keep singing Beyonce."
- Dwight Howard on his excellent free throw shooting technique

Simone78 is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #6
Simone78
Simone78 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2012
Member: #53194
Jeremy Lin highlights vs Cavaliers || Jan 5, 2013 || by Geraldd

Rockets vs Cavaliers | Lin + Team Highlights (1-5-2013) by Blaiyan

holly1985 is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:45 AM   #7
holly1985
holly1985 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #52663
Lin's post game.
On the team performnace in 4th qtr, the development of maturity of the team, clutch genes, 14-2 against east conference and Kyrie Irving is great.

Ynnis888 is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #8
Ynnis888
Ynnis888 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodYnnis888 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Member: #52012
Quote:
Originally Posted by holly1985 View Post

Apparently he knows about his nick name in China which is "tall, rich and handsome" and Parsons like the handsome part the best.
It's hilarious.

I think the nickname "tall, rich and handsome" is spot on.

That man is gorgeous.

http://youtu.be/IngtBwg4lkQ

ch0c0b0fr34k is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:52 AM   #9
ch0c0b0fr34k
ch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodch0c0b0fr34k is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30747
By the way, these Cavaliers announcers seem more excited about the Rockets than our home crew.

"I shot (free throws) like I was Mark Price. I had a slower song tonight in my head. Last night I had a fast song and I was going too fast. Tonight I had a couple slow jams playing in my head and I did pretty good so I'm going to keep it up. ... The playlist was some Tank, some Tyrese and some Usher and some Beyonce. And on the Beyonce's I hit all net so I might have to keep singing Beyonce."
- Dwight Howard on his excellent free throw shooting technique

daywalker02 is online now Old 01-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #10
daywalker02
daywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsdaywalker02 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnis888 View Post
I think the nickname "tall, rich and handsome" is spot on.

That man is gorgeous.
FWIW that is not a nickname for someone specific
just a generic word to describe someone who has money and is not ugly looking widely used in China

roxxy is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #11
roxxy
roxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch0c0b0fr34k View Post
By the way, these Cavaliers announcers seem more excited about the Rockets than our home crew.
Spurs announcers as well. Both are right the Rockets have a legit team. I just want to add DeMarcus Cousins to it.

either that or Harden is being vastly underrated by a so called Rockets fan who supposedly watched majority of the Rockets games last season where Harden night in and night out carry the Rockets offense and torch whatever defense the opposing team throws at him
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaurelio View Post
stats are only credible if they point to jlin as the better player
Stats: Advanced Stats Primer | Basketball-Reference | Hoop Data | Team Rankings | NBA WOWY! | NBA.com (Advanced) | Vorped | Popcorn Machine | NBA Graphs

Jedster is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:56 AM   #12
Jedster
Jedster is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #53027
Quote:

It's hilarious.

No wonder Lin calls him Zoolander!! Ridiculously goodlooking.

2012-13: $5 million, 32 mpg, 16 points, 8 assists, 1 steal and about 2 TOs on average. That's my Linexpectation!

CatW2Dogs is offline Old 01-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #13
CatW2Dogs
CatW2Dogs is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Member: #51945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch0c0b0fr34k View Post
Everyone is more excited than the home crew it seems like. I was watching the show with Rick Fox and Isiah Thomas this afternoon before tipoff and they have nothing but good things to say about the Rockets and its backcourt.

Jenopogi is offline Old 01-06-2013, 08:00 AM   #14
Jenopogi
Contributing Member
Jenopogi is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Sep 2012
Member: #52179
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatW2Dogs View Post
Everyone is more excited than the home crew it seems like. I was watching the show with Rick Fox and Isiah Thomas this afternoon before tipoff and they have nothing but good things to say about the Rockets and its backcourt.
grass is greener on other other side. i also remember my mother always used to say, this kid is good/better when in reality i am better . . . based on what other mother's say about me. lol.

saleem is offline Old 01-06-2013, 08:09 AM   #15
saleem
Contributing Member
saleem is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesaleem is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finesaleem is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2001
Member: #2094
Good job,well done.

glacier921 is offline Old 01-06-2013, 08:20 AM   #16
glacier921
Rookie
glacier921 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Member: #52857
Quote:
We need to fire Bill Worrell. The guy is annoying. Talks down our team, and all the uhhs, ummms, and WEEELLL CLYYYDE. God, I can't stand him!

-Cavs commentators.

OremLK is offline Old 01-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #17
OremLK
OremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #45024
Is Chandler rich yet? Well, I guess he is probably a millionaire unless he spent a lot of his money.

tiger0330 is offline Old 01-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #18
tiger0330
Contributing Member
tiger0330 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2003
Member: #11149
Quote:

It's hilarious.

Blatant attempt by Chandler to get Chinese endorsement deals.

roxxy is offline Old 01-06-2013, 08:35 AM   #19
roxxy
roxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boardsroxxy is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51508
Quote:
What did they say just curious. Or is there a video anywhere?

either that or Harden is being vastly underrated by a so called Rockets fan who supposedly watched majority of the Rockets games last season where Harden night in and night out carry the Rockets offense and torch whatever defense the opposing team throws at him
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaurelio View Post
stats are only credible if they point to jlin as the better player
Stats: Advanced Stats Primer | Basketball-Reference | Hoop Data | Team Rankings | NBA WOWY! | NBA.com (Advanced) | Vorped | Popcorn Machine | NBA Graphs

gorockets2009 is offline Old 01-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #20
gorockets2009
Rookie
gorockets2009 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34686
Trust me, he will get it one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
Blatant attempt by Chandler to get Chinese endorsement deals.