ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[ClutchFans] Marcus Morris Highlights - 17 points (career high) vs. Hawks 11/2/2012
Tags:  2012, basketball, career high, clutchfans, hawks, highlights, houston rockets, marcus morris, nba, youtube Tags
Clutch is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:10 AM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
jvu is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:12 AM   #2
jvu
jvu is Omer Asik -- working the boardsjvu is Omer Asik -- working the boardsjvu is Omer Asik -- working the boardsjvu is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42573
Marcus morris? Id thought I'd never see the day.

bucket is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
bucket
bucket is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodbucket is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25741
The Gladiator!

Outlier is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
Outlier
Outlier is Omer Asik -- working the boardsOutlier is Omer Asik -- working the boardsOutlier is Omer Asik -- working the boardsOutlier is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16479
All-star potential. We should trade T.Jones and D-Mo while we can. This guy is the real deal.

HTown_TMac is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:18 AM   #5
HTown_TMac
HTown_TMac is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineHTown_TMac is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2006
Member: #18002
time heals all wounds

Yung-T is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #6
Yung-T
Yung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #40202
He looked like a lesser Melo tonight. Ceiling is a lesser Bird.

I to believe that Davis has Garnett potential. I also feel that Lamb has McGrady potential. Terrence Jones has the potential to be better than Bosh. Royce has the potential to be another Majic Johnson.

3 potentials > 1 potential.
jvu - Yeah and I love the D. So PG is perfect for me!

jvu - I am not a fan of harden's D.

BeeBeard is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:23 AM   #7
BeeBeard
BeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBeeBeard is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30435
I really enjoy this thread's close proximity to the hyperbolic "cut Morris, he can't play basketball ungggggghhh" thread.

Scarface281 is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #8
Scarface281
Scarface281 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsScarface281 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsScarface281 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Mar 2009
Member: #39573
His jumper looks so nice. He was moving well out there.

I like to smoke Marijuana, It gives me a deep meditation, I love to draw marijuana, It give me a deep meditation, It keep the natty dreadlocks jumping, It keep the natty dreadlocks rocking, It keep the natty dreadlocks swinging, The white man love to smoke marijuana, The black man love to cultivate it

I love to smoke marijuana, It give me a deep meditation. Marijuana!! I love it with my heart and soul, So I can't stop smoking.

Cstyle42 is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #9
Cstyle42
Cstyle42 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodCstyle42 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33157
Morris knows two things... It's now or never and he is too good to not be able to play like this.

Joe Joe is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #10
Joe Joe
Contributing Member
Joe Joe is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJoe Joe is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJoe Joe is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJoe Joe is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJoe Joe is James Harden -- racking up the pointsJoe Joe is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 1999
Member: #467
The plays at the :30 and 2:05 mark are what give me a lot of hope in his game. These are all Morris beating a guy one on one. With Harden and Lin on court, his defender isn't going to get much help. He is showing signs of a decent three point shot. I really hope it continues.

Without a play making backup point, it would be nice if Morris could be a guy to create his own shot as a backup.

Scarface281 is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #11
Scarface281
Scarface281 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsScarface281 is Omer Asik -- working the boardsScarface281 is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Mar 2009
Member: #39573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Joe View Post
The plays at the :30 and 2:05 mark are what give me a lot of hope in his game. These are all Morris beating a guy one on one. With Harden and Lin on court, his defender isn't going to get much help. He is showing signs of a decent three point shot. I really hope it continues.

Without a play making backup point, it would be nice if Morris could be a guy to create his own shot as a backup.
Just have to wait on Royce. Hopefully he is getting it and hopefully McHale will play him.

I like to smoke Marijuana, It gives me a deep meditation, I love to draw marijuana, It give me a deep meditation, It keep the natty dreadlocks jumping, It keep the natty dreadlocks rocking, It keep the natty dreadlocks swinging, The white man love to smoke marijuana, The black man love to cultivate it

I love to smoke marijuana, It give me a deep meditation. Marijuana!! I love it with my heart and soul, So I can't stop smoking.

LCAhmed is online now Old 11-03-2012, 08:38 AM   #12
LCAhmed
Contributing Member
LCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereLCAhmed is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #44232
Morris is really starting to change my mind on how much of a waste he was to pick him in the draft last year! Hope he becomes our new 6th man!

finsraider is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #13
finsraider
finsraider is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finefinsraider is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finefinsraider is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Oct 2010
Member: #47381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Joe View Post
More than anything, this is what I want out of Mook. We desperately need someone on the 2nd team that can score. Kudos to Morey and the staff for sticking with him.

Olajuwon123 is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #14
Olajuwon123
Olajuwon123 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2012
Member: #52633
Morris got enough skillset to take it to the rim vs bigger and slower players, he also got a decent shot and decent handles so I don't really see what's the fuss is about, I hope he'll play some good games now so he can get some confidence.

VBG is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #15
VBG
VBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the pointsVBG is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42683
The one thing I do like about Marcus Morris (despite really hating him) is he SPRINTS on the court, especially on defense. He always got back which allowed him to not give up terrible position as he is not strong enough to hold off most 4s.

Naija Texan is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #16
Naija Texan
Naija Texan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodNaija Texan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #38304
Good game, hoping for similar production in the 10 points and 5 rebound or over range tonight as well. Morris has the offensive ability and when played at the 4 is a good spark off the bench, if he can be consistent he will greatly improve this team.

DaGreatest is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #17
DaGreatest
DaGreatest is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: May 2010
Member: #46249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung-T View Post
He looked like a lesser Melo tonight. Ceiling is a lesser Bird.
Melo's a lesser Bird

"They just isolate Hakeem," Jordan said. "He's an All-Star player. He got hot and the way to stop him when he gets like that is simple -- you don't let him get the ball.
"Because when he does get it, you can't stop him. We have no one who can match up with him. No one."

krosfyah is offline Old 11-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #18
krosfyah
Contributing Member
krosfyah is Omer Asik -- working the boardskrosfyah is Omer Asik -- working the boardskrosfyah is Omer Asik -- working the boardskrosfyah is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Aug 2001
Member: #2989
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGreatest View Post
Melo's a lesser Bird
I too am a lesser Bird. Way less.

I am also a lesser Einstein.

MIAGI99 is offline Old 11-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #19
MIAGI99
MIAGI99 is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jul 2008
Member: #32662
I'm just glad dude is getting comfortable on the court. Some of those preseason games and the first game he was very hesitant and didn't know what to do with the ball it seemed.

rocketsmetalspd is offline Old 11-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #20
rocketsmetalspd
rocketsmetalspd is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrocketsmetalspd is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5424
He may have been disgruntle when down here in the RGV but I am sure when he looks back, he will see that playing for the Vipers helped out. I am glad to see his playing well.