1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Countdown to "I'm done with the NBA" posts

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SacTown, Jun 30, 2012.

1. SacTown

SacTown Member

3...2.....1.... Can't wait to see everyone crying and saying they are done with the NBA when Dwight goes to the Lakers. This place is going to melt down.

No matter what the Lakers give up to get him, even if it's Kobe, it will be because Stern favors the Lakers and will be an extremely lopsided trade in the eyes of the whiners. :grin:

1 person likes this.
  2. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

3. ThaShark316_28

And those people wouldn't be smart because lo ****ing l at the Lakers touching OKC at any time in the next 3-4 years.

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

If we get in that trade and get bynum i don't think many will care.

5. tofu--

tofu-- Member

I can't give up the NBA. I'm a basketball junkie and I need my fix. The competition and talents in the league are still absolutely elite.

That said I'll rage.

6. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

7. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I would love for his diva ass to go there if we dont get him. Him and kobe would be comical and garbage lol

8. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Even with Dwight I don't know if the lakers are beating the thunder. They will basically have D12 and kobe. That isn't good enough.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dQw4w9WgXcQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Apps

Apps Member

Original Poster (OP) is a meta-aware subversive that needs to be eradicated at all costs.

Commencing collective shun sequence.

11. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

In December of 2011 NBA commissioner David Stern vetoed a trade that would send Chris Pa ul to the Los Angeles Lakers and OMG why am I on here?

12. choyoyoing

choyoyoing New Member

Woah Woah WOAH! So the Lakers are favored by Stern? LOL. Were you guys asleep for the past year? Stern nixed the Chris Paul trade and ultimately messed up the follow up trade for Dwight that they were planning on. Yet Stern favors us? Yea! Stern then in turn got his way to limit the amount Teams can spend which also hurts big market teams which is also the Lakers. YET...by your silly calculation Stern favors the Lakers?? Are you smoking that good Houston/Mexico columbian white powder? LOL Jesus Christ!
    Is this where all the losers go spouting off how other people are haters yet hating themselves!? You guys are comical!
    Quit hating on a Great Team like the Lakers! Hey, I friggin hate the Yankees, but I don't post stupid crap because I feel like being a little whiny simp. I give it up to the Yankees because they are thee best baseball teams EVER.
    And don't think you going to be witty and reply with the referee incident in the playoffs against the Kings. If you do then your just a conspiracy nut and you need a priest or your grandmothers pea soup. Go to bed son@

13. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

I think SacTown was defending the Lakers in a sarcastic way. Unless I'm way off base here.

14. SacTown

SacTown Member

Yes. Absolutely.

15. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

I'm assuming that someone needs to get a new sarcasm meter....

16. SacTown

SacTown Member

Bump. This was posted June 30th. Sactown was right again, as usual. You guys need to start listening to the master more often. :)

17. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

Stern is gonna give Rob Hennigan a nice gift come next years draft lottery, for being such a good boy

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I'm done with the NBA

Actually I'm not, I'm just gonna root for the Lakers to beat Lelbronbron

Let's go Nash Let's go

19. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

besides basically having steve nash, and basically having ron ron, and basically having gasol.

basically.

20. SacTown

SacTown Member

Well he did make that post before they got Nash..... Nash, Kobe, Dwight, and Artest will be tough to beat. Now they just need Phil Jackson to come back to go after Pat Riley and it will be epic. I think Phil and Pat Riley hate each other.