ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[Video] Jordan Hill & Chase Budinger - Highlights Vs Spurs (10.7.10)
Tags:  basketball, chase budinger, highlights, houston rockets, jordan hill, movies, nba, spurs, video, youtube Tags
batkins is offline Old 10-08-2010, 02:03 AM   #1
batkins
Contributing Member
batkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchbatkins is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Oct 2006
Member: #20051

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2475jf0cmajwds4

---------------------------

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4bell24go4b574e

Sponsored Link
kevtse is offline Old 10-08-2010, 02:06 AM   #2
kevtse
kevtse is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2006
Member: #19080
They look OK

peleincubus is offline Old 10-08-2010, 02:12 AM   #3
peleincubus
peleincubus is James Harden -- racking up the pointspeleincubus is James Harden -- racking up the pointspeleincubus is James Harden -- racking up the pointspeleincubus is James Harden -- racking up the pointspeleincubus is James Harden -- racking up the pointspeleincubus is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Oct 2002
Member: #7720
jordan hill looks pretty good to me. i dont understand why people on here are not more excited about the guy.

BDswangHTX is offline Old 10-08-2010, 02:13 AM   #4
BDswangHTX
BDswangHTX is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBDswangHTX is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fineBDswangHTX is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2010
Member: #46119
meh. hill's shooting isn't consistent in games. though that turn around right hook is money.

"Give a man a mask, and he will show you his true face." - Oscar Wilde

"Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but, when we look back everything is different? - C.S. Lewis

ryano2009 is online now Old 10-08-2010, 02:59 AM   #5
ryano2009
ryano2009 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodryano2009 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #38330
Man budinger's jumper is so smooth.

itony is online now Old 10-08-2010, 03:04 AM   #6
itony
itony is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26163
love all these screen plays theyre running for cbud

i like how hill's jumper is coming along but unless we see it consistently i'll label him a one hit wonder. his shot won't always be going down and i dont think he has any moves to make room for his shot or the fake and drive

Pest_Ctrl is offline Old 10-08-2010, 03:29 AM   #7
Pest_Ctrl
Pest_Ctrl is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #17624
Budinger's jumper is orgasm inducing.

lawe is offline Old 10-08-2010, 04:09 AM   #8
lawe
lawe is Tim Ohlbrecht -- no reputation yet at all
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30801
man, i love these 2 guys

Old Man Rock is offline Old 10-08-2010, 04:38 AM   #9
Old Man Rock
Contributing Member
Old Man Rock is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchOld Man Rock is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchOld Man Rock is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchOld Man Rock is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchOld Man Rock is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchOld Man Rock is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchOld Man Rock is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchOld Man Rock is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchOld Man Rock is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #913
Quote:
Originally Posted by peleincubus
jordan hill looks pretty good to me. i dont understand why people on here are not more excited about the guy.

There are people on here who had Chris Bosh expectations. I was the opposite (wrongly so and admited to on several occasions so no flames) . I expected very little. And every time I see him he impresses me more. He has a real midrange game almost like Scola. Those shots will be there for him. His defense needs improvement but it is not horrific, now. Hill is one of the brighter spots on this team. If he continues to improve he may beat out Brad miller as backup to Yao. I did not expect that. So I am excited about this guy.

I still think we need one more star on this team and Hill's improved play may earn him a trade but I definitely like what I see so far.

AroundTheWorld is offline Old 10-08-2010, 04:51 AM   #10
AroundTheWorld
Contributing Member
AroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2000
Member: #1115
The more I see of Hill, the less I am convinced that we need Dampier. In fact, given Dampier's ridiculous way of dragging this process out, I would prefer that we tell him no now.

Hill seems to have a nice jumpshot. I would like to see if he can get some monster rebound games. He has the size and the jumping ability. I think he still gets caught out of position sometimes.

comment removed

OCCUPY UNSORTED!
KEEP UNSORTED ALIVE!

Redfan is offline Old 10-08-2010, 05:00 AM   #11
Redfan
Redfan is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45817
I love watching Cbud rise up to shoot the ball. He goes straight up with great balance on every shot. He needs to give courtney lee some lessons on how to square up before rising for the shot.

Hill looks very fluid when setting up his jump shot. My only concern is the lack of a go to move when this jump shot isn't working. The fadeaway is an effective shot when its falling but to often players rely on it and forget how to attack a defense. It is a shot that can be taken at any time, but it doesn't draw fouls, force a defense to rotate, or allow for a player to get his own offensive rebound.

RoxBeliever is online now Old 10-08-2010, 05:07 AM   #12
RoxBeliever
RoxBeliever is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodRoxBeliever is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #43769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Rock
There are people on here who had Chris Bosh expectations. I was the opposite (wrongly so and admited to on several occasions so no flames) . I expected very little. And every time I see him he impresses me more. He has a real midrange game almost like Scola. Those shots will be there for him. His defense needs improvement but it is not horrific, now. Hill is one of the brighter spots on this team. If he continues to improve he may beat out Brad miller as backup to Yao. I did not expect that. So I am excited about this guy.

I still think we need one more star on this team and Hill's improved play may earn him a trade but I definitely like what I see so far.
In his last interview, DM said maybe Brooks can step up or Martin can step up to be that "star" to pair up with Yao. So this team is definitely a work in progress. By Feb deadline, we would have a better sense how to upgrade the team.

RoxBeliever is online now Old 10-08-2010, 05:48 AM   #13
RoxBeliever
RoxBeliever is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodRoxBeliever is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
This is the same JHill we saw in the last 3rd of the season last year with his jumphooks, offensive rebounding, and dunks but it seems he has added a midrange jumper. He's for real--he just needs the coaches' confidence so they will allow him to play through his mistakes. He was all smiles after the game. Jack Sikma must be happy their summer work is starting to pay off.

CBud's shot is still as smooth as before even though his ankle is still bothering him. Hopefully he can avoid those nagging injuries.

KLowry still always manages to find the right person in the right spot. We have one lethal second unit. The first unit isn't so shabby as well.

OremLK is offline Old 10-08-2010, 06:22 AM   #14
OremLK
OremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneOremLK is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jan 2010
Member: #45024
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxBeliever
In his last interview, DM said maybe Brooks can step up or Martin can step up to be that "star" to pair up with Yao. So this team is definitely a work in progress. By Feb deadline, we would have a better sense how to upgrade the team.
That's the way I feel too. We don't have any superstars, but we have a lot of potential superstars with question marks surrounding them. That's why I am happy with what we have now... if we have to give up core pieces of the rotation to get a star, then I don't want to do it. If we can just give up picks and expirings/TE I'm all for it.

RoxBeliever is online now Old 10-08-2010, 09:28 AM   #15
RoxBeliever
Quote:
Originally Posted by OremLK
That's the way I feel too. We don't have any superstars, but we have a lot of potential superstars with question marks surrounding them. That's why I am happy with what we have now... if we have to give up core pieces of the rotation to get a star, then I don't want to do it. If we can just give up picks and expirings/TE I'm all for it.
Yeah, I believe in our guys. Not only skilled but willing to sacrifice for the team. How many "stars" would be patient and willing to help Yao get back to game shape?

Cstyle42 is online now Old 10-08-2010, 09:29 AM   #16
Cstyle42
Cstyle42 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodCstyle42 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2008
Member: #33157
This Rockets team needs some work. I personally don't think we are nasty enough in the paint when it comes to controlling the boards. Our defense is still struggling at times... we are not fighting through picks well enough and we are reacting slow in one on one situations defensively. On offense some guys are making mistakes and not playing through the offense... like Lowry shot a ridiculous fade away jump shot at the end of the game got blocked turned into a fastbreak where Spurs scored. We did good things throughout the game but i pointed out some examples of the bad. Jordan Hill did a lot of good but he still plays immature in some instances... 3 second calls, getting outmuscled under the rim, not being able to make a simple offensive move in one on one offensive situation and dribbling the ball off his foot. Maybe it's rust and that's the preseason for ya.

H-Rockets is offline Old 10-08-2010, 11:49 AM   #17
H-Rockets
H-Rockets is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #31263
I have a feeling Bud will soon start at the 3 over Battier and Hill will be a beast... just give him some time.

moestavern19 is offline Old 10-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #18
moestavern19
Contributing Member
moestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldmoestavern19 is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Dec 1999
Member: #1017
Quote:
Originally Posted by peleincubus

He really is a work in progress, especially defensively.

The offense looks good at times, but he needs to stop coming over for weak-side help and leaving the basket uncovered... too many easy putbacks being given up.

Rocket4Life11 is offline Old 10-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #19
Rocket4Life11
Contributing Member
Rocket4Life11 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodRocket4Life11 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Aug 2009
Member: #43386
Future All-Stars

DaDakota is offline Old 10-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #20
DaDakota
Contributing Member
DaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDaDakota is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Mar 1999
Member: #331
He is a work in progress, but the key is that we are SEEING progress.

I mean he looks much better this year already.

It seems that Hill is the kind of player that needs better players around him to give him room to operate.

I like how he is playing, and do not envy Rick in trying to figure out the minutes.

DD