1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(wow) So....last night I tried Salvia 80x

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RoxSqaud, May 31, 2010.

1. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Sooo....

Last night me and some friends got together...stppped by the liquor store...got what it takes to make hunch punch (which was the **** btw)....and on the way back from the liquor store...we stopped by "Exotic Pleasures"....so we could check out this "Salvia" we've been hearing about...So the lady at the counter told us she tried it one time and it was the Devils Child....and she wouldnt smoke it again....so of course...we bought it....40 bucks for 1 gram...

We get back to my friends house....I had about 3-4 glasses of hunch punch...feeling pretty good...when we decide....its time to try this ****.(none of us has ever tried it before)

Well this guy brings out a huge water bong....we poke the salvia down in the bowl....and this one guy goes first....he hits it pretty hard....sits there for a minute....then gets up...looking confused as hell...stumbling all around the living room....sweating balls....We try to stop him from stumbling but he knocks our hands away....then finds his girlfriend....and hugs here like he hasent seen here in 10 years....after he "comes down"...he tells us he didnt know who ne of us were...he was in a cartoon land...and all he seen was 3 black figures...that were trying to kidnap him ....and its the scariest **** hes ever been through...

Well its my turn now but the guys house we were at said we had to go outside becasue he didnt want ne one falling into his 60 inch flat screen (cant blame him)....So we go outside and I get the bong....and trying to be the life of the party...i tell myself im going to hit it super hard...and not even be affected....So I hit it hard as hell and blow out a huge cloud of smoke...stand there for about 5 seconds....then i wake up like 5 minutes later on the steps....

What they seen : everybody said first i fell down and started making snow angel type movements....then rolled around...got up tried to go in the house...they wouldnt let me ....so i screamed at some girl....sat on the porch...fell off...got up ran out in the yard...jumped once...they said i was grabbing on everybody....said i was saying things like "I cant go home like this"...."Why does it say that"....."Why wont it let me"....

What I seen: After I hit it all I remember is passing the bong....then it was like i was snatched into some cartoon world where my life was never real...( I know how that sounds ) Then a huge yellow sign with a face..dragged me into the yard...I felt like I knew life was real...and i wanted to get back to it...but wasent sure if it was real or not...and everything i seen it felt like i was connected to it...everything was repeating ....like i seen the stairs...but i couldnt get to them because there were 200 sets of them....It wasent like I was me...and seeing all this...I didnt know what "me" was...I didnt know I had arms and legs..its so hard to explain..I was just....well....im never trying that **** again.

Here are some other peoples trips....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fkct8xewiY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fkct8xewiY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlV7BXpW6qE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlV7BXpW6qE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nO6aXvbbyY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nO6aXvbbyY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2 people like this.
  2. sew

sew Member

yup, salvia is no joke.

i had a buddy take a lung rip and hold it for 5 seconds.... dude was belligerent, slobbering, playing with his slobber with both hands, lathering his face with his slobber, he'd sound like someone with down syndrome every time he tried to speak. It was terrifying yet hilarious.

3. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

$40 for one gram is ridiculous. Not even the best mar1juana strain in the world goes for that much.

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Consider yourself lucky that none of your buddies ripped your heart out.

1 person likes this.
  5. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

yet weed is illegal and and salvia isnt.... :rolleyes:

And its 50000 times worse...

6. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Wait, something like this is legal?

7. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Yep..

8. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

ehem..loser..cough.

9. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I dont usually do stuff like this....

It was memorial weekend so i figured what the hell....

Like I said...ill never do ne thing like it again...

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Bad enough that you did it, but why post it on an internet message board?

DD

11. tmoney1101

That's cool, I was just fu**ing with you. Seriously though, drugs are bad, mkay?

[​IMG]

12. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Well....It is legal.

13. tmoney1101

Everything is legal somewhere, doesn't mean it's good for you.

14. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Well....im only 18...

Had to learn the hard way.....

15. Chamillionaire

people make stupid decisions. we`ve all had our share.

this is so stupid though, the people on this crap act r****ded. what`s wrong with the natural stuff? the good stuff? isn`t it enough?

16. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

It's legal though

17. Chamillionaire

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

So other people can learn from his experience. Who knows, this might sway a kid that was curious about this stuff, away from it after reading about his experience.

19. tmoney1101

Understood, I would just stay clear of the stuff in the future.

20. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Looks like somebody forgot what they learned in...

[​IMG]