1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    PACERS vs KNICKS Game 2: Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers QB Roethlisberger Has Lawsuit Filed Against Him Alleging Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Bag0b0y, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Bag0b0y

Bag0b0y Member

wow. More juice for the off season.

2. Bag0b0y

Bag0b0y Member

sorry. here's a link

Big Ben

3. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Contributing Member

sounds similar to the Kobe story, just another chick who wants to get paid. Will be interesting to see if Big Ben gets the same treatment as Kobe got. Ben is married as well.

4. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

FREE BIG BEN!

5. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

is Big Ben married?

6. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

*baller4life315 faints*

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

besides the fact that it is civil instead of criminal and a defamation lawsuit at that.

8. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The lady actually came to the room to clean Big Ben's co.. err... clock.

9. ccada

ccada Contributing Member

"Sources connected to the Ben Roethlisberger sexual assault case claim the psychiatric care the accuser says she's under has nothing to do with Ben .... it has to do with a relationship she had with a man who never existed.

Andrea McNulty has sued Roethlisberger, the Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl champ, claiming he sexually assaulted her in July 2008. Sources tell us Roethlisberger and McNulty had a sexual liaison at the time but Ben insists it was purely consensual. We're told the two knew each other because Ben had stayed at Harrah's in Lake Tahoe over the last several years for golf tournaments -- and she worked at the hotel.

Sources connected with the case tell us a former co-worker of McNulty's at Harrah's came forward with this incredible story -- that around the time McNulty hooked up with Roethlisberger, she was allegedly involved with a married man. The man's wife, we're told, created an email account, posing as a U.S. soldier in Iraq. The wife began corresponding with McNulty to gain information. We're told the former co-worker has said McNulty fell in love with the fictitious soldier and began telling people she was engaged to him. When the wife stopped the correspondence, McNulty then began telling people the soldier was killed in action.

We're told McNulty told at least one co-worker she began seeing a psychiatrist because of the phantom soldier.

We tried repeatedly getting in touch with McNulty. So far we have been unable to reach her."

www.tmz.com

10. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

Andrea McNulty. Take away the L and you have Mc Nuty. This sounds crazy.

11. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

He shoulda stayed with Natalie Gulbis.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I don't know if hes fainting. Maybe he is. He has some insights into Big Ben's personality and social life. What do you have to say baller4life? Tell it like it is!

13. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Yeah, that must have been why she filed criminal charges. :rolleyes:

14. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Haha...nah. I'll gladly be the first to admit that Ben is a HUGE dick in person and a complete sleezeball with women but this lady's story reeks. This alleged incident took place over a year ago and were just hearing about it now??? Compound that with the fact that she never filed a criminal complaint with the autorities and instead chose to file a civil claim, I think it's fairly obvious what she is after.

15. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Aw. That's disappointing. For some reason I always assumed he was a swell guy.

16. Sajan

Sajan Member

17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Wait, you mean there is physical evidence to indicate something violent occurred and Ben has admitted the sex wasn't consensual?

18. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

I read elsewhere that it's unknown whether a criminal complaint was ever filed or not, and the state of Nevada will keep that info private.

19. Shaud

Shaud Member

[​IMG]

20. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

You'll have to excuse my ignorance due to the fact that i've been on vacation for the past week or so, but from everything that i've read and people that i've talked to back home this woman's claim reeks (literally). Basically all i'm hearing: an ugly whackjob with a deadend job all of a sudden had some kind of strange encounter with one of the biggest names in professional sports yet she apparently wanted nothing to do with it? Yeah, I don't think so.

I haven't been reading up on this extensively but i've yet to see a report indicating that she filed criminal charges. Filing only a civil suit pretty much lays her cards out on the table. The trash wants paid. Whether Ben is an ass or not goes out the window in my book.