1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fitness Activity Tracker

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rox_fan_here, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

I've got the Fitbit Charge.

Honestly, I really only find the sleep tracking + silent alarm super useful.

2. s2kboy16

s2kboy16 Member

I've posted about this one before but now I've had it for over a month and its a great little tracker that stays completely out of your way. Provides coaching thru the app and is an excellent sleep tracker: MOOV

Get: Moov Activity Tracker :grin:

3. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Can you only get this online?

4. s2kboy16

s2kboy16 Member

I think at the moment yes. But its available at many online retailers though.

I bought mine directly from Moov earlier this year and just got it last month. The link above is my referral link (just to be transparent). But like I said...its available at the usual places, Amazon, Best Buy (online), etc. Should just be a matter or time before it hits stores. I know they rolled out the pre-orders slowly in stages...so I'm guessing it might be a little bit longer before they start shipping inventory to stores.

5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Not a fitness tracker, but I just got a Moto 360 first gen today. I really like it.

I'm wondering about the future, though. Should I trade it in for a second gen due to future proofing with the chipset, as well as ease of changing bands? I've never been a watch guy, but the idea of using this with multiple bands is awesome. I could buy what they call a Steel Connect, too, which would help me change bands quickly.

Anyone have an opinion?

6. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Anyone else have the Fitbit Surge? Curious about what y'all think about it