1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Cowboys

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yes they really do. The Cowboys have Murray, Dez, and the corpse of Jason Witten, the Texans have Foster, Andre, and Nuk. If you're keeping score, that's advantage Texans.

2. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

LOL wut?

3. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Tell one lie, you gotta tell another one. Some posters are just stuck on making a point. Their main justification on Texans victory is predicated on stopping the run, yet the Texans have sucked in that facet the entire season.. smh. Cowboys have the overall advantage, are at home, and should be favored. Doesn't mean they'll win, just most likely they will.

4. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

i think cowboys fans think Romo is good.

5. ThaShark316_28

Texans fans are the ****ing worst.

6. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

oooo good one. did it take you all day to come up with that?

7. Houstunna

Supporting Member

You used Foster's injury as an excuse in your argument against BUF whopping our run game. Suddenly that doesn't apply now. Laughable

Didn't mention the fact DAL's QB is clearly better than ours. Guess that position isn't an offensive weapon. :rolleyes:

O-lines don't count either.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm sure they do, and he's not terrible, hell at one point he was pretty damn good, but today the Cowboys aren't winning if they are counting on Romo to score.

9. ThaShark316_28

About 4-5 seconds, give or take.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Heh, I don't mind that you are a Cowboys fan, but you'll have to understand that I'm not going to see things the same way as you.

11. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

it's crazy these cowboys fans are trolling a houston forum.

i know dallas is boring and all...

12. ThaShark316_28

They are a myopic bunch; kind of runs rampant in this alleged football state.

13. DJboutit

DJboutit Member

If the Texans do not play the best all season we lose Dallas is a pretty dam good team this season not like the last 4 to 6 seasons

14. Houstunna

Supporting Member

We see things very similarly, that's why you deflect facts with DAL fan notions.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Are you not a Cowboys fan? I've never suggested that the Cowboys didn't have a marginally better QB, but I'm not sure how that's relevant.

16. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Dez is better at this point in his career than Andre.. and Murray is dominating right now. our QB is Fitz. As bad as Romo can be, he's much better than Fitz.

17. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

Only if you've come up with a new way to keep score. All of those guys have outperformed their counterparts and the Cowboys offense has significantly outperformed the Texans offense.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Nuk + Andre = Better than Dez

Murray is merely a product of a dominant O line, but he's producing very well so I'd put him on par with Foster if he's healthy. Sure Romo is better than Fitz, but he hasn't been all that much better than him this season. Either way, that gives the Texans the advantage with offensive weapons.

If we then take the matchup into consideration, the Cowboys have no pass rush or pass defense to speak of so that gives Fitz the advantage and makes our receiving weapons even that much more of an advantage. The Texans have struggled against the run so it gives Murray the advantage, but with the new nose tackle, we'll see how that works out.

19. Indaface

Indaface Member

Terrance Williams is a very solid #2 receiver for them. Dez is better than both of our guys. Take of the homer glasses. Dez + TWill > Nuk +Dre

They have a clear advantage over us in offensive weapons while we have the clear advantage in defensive players.

20. IronTexan93

IronTexan93 Member

Eh, I just don't see Fitzpatrick leading this offense on Sunday and I don't feel as if we are ready on defense to contain Demarco Murray. J.J. Watt could have a very huge game, but in the end I don't think it will save us from what I ultimately think will be a bad effort on offense and an abysmal performance stopping the run on defense. Also, I don't really see a rivalry from these two teams literally. There is definitely a fan rivalry, but I don't know if the players feel as passionate about a team they only play every four years.

Final Score: Texans-13
    Cowboys-30

And no, i'm not a hater, i'm just giving my honest opinion as a Texans fan.