1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas vs James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rcketsfan1, Sep 10, 2014.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

No offense, but "DMo's game resembles McHale's"???????

You mean "except for the skill part," right?

Kevin McHale

7× NBA All-Star (1984, 1986–1991)
    All-NBA First Team (1987)
    3× NBA All-Defensive First Team (1986–1988)
    3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (1983, 1989–1990)
    NBA All-Rookie First Team (1981)
    2× NBA Sixth Man of the Year (1984–1985)

DMo

DMo's had enough time. I used to like him. Now he's getting b****y, and T Jones has surpassed him. It's time to put up or shut up for DMo.

2. daytripper

daytripper Member

As someone who's spent years in the game esp at the AAU level (yeah I know) effort is absolutely a skill. I've seen so many talented kids come thru who didn't get the playing time due to the lack of effort they showed their coach. The effort level shown by Faried is definitely a rare skill.

I wasn't talking about DMo's scoring in the post which quite frankly seems like he would need quite a few attempts most games to get going which is not going to happen on this team. When it comes to post play I'm more interested in his rebounding, shot blocking, and ability to alter shots in the paint when Dwight is out of the game. Sorry but I don't see it. Not writing him off yet but not the least bit sold on him either. What I can most definitely say at this point is he's not the answer at PF playing next to Dwight.

1 person likes this.