1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMC's The Walking Dead [Season 5]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CheezeyBoy22, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

What a classy lady she is in real life! Total pin up style from the 50's, pure class.

2. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

DTA - dont trust anybody!!

3. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Right? You'd think that this group would know this by now. The show wants you to believe Rick is crazy, but in reality he might actually be the only one who is not completely delusional about the situation. Go in guns a blazing.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Question:
    Is Eugene dead?

Rocket River

5. jzmagic

jzmagic Member

Looked pretty dead to me.

6. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

He woke up right at the end when she ran over to him and smiled.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Woke up as what, a walker?

8. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

By her reaction when she walked up to him, it didn't seem like he had woken up a walker. They initially thought that when they both reached for their guns, but then Maggie just walked up to him.

I guess it can be left to interpretation but I think he is fine.

9. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I watched it with the subtitles on and Eugene said "hello, hello" and then that's when Maggie went over to him and smiled. So he's alive.

10. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Sasha was taking some stupid pills at the end...

11. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

The whole reason Abraham took the drink of water at the very end was because he realized that Eugene lived. If Eugene would've died, the guilt of killing Eugene would've caused Abraham to continue with his despair and he would've completely given up on life. Eugene living gave him the relief he needed to carry on living.

12. 713

713 Member

[​IMG]

13. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

mmmmmmmmmmm tara

14. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They always manage to include exactly one gross out moment every episode, but last night, when Daryl stuck his fingers in that walker's eye sockets, ripped the head off, and bashed that cop in the head with the walker cranium was some combination of grossest moment ever, and completely hilarious.

I wonder if it is physiologically possible to simultaneously laugh and vomit.

15. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

^

The show has demonstrated that walkers are so soft as putty that it's amazing that their jaws don't fall off when they try to bite.

16. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Weren't those particular walkers firebombed or something? I know they were melted to the ground. But I agree that any walker that has been around for a very long time should be so decomposed that it wouldn't be able to bite you or even chase you. Paul F. Tompkins brought up another good point on last night's Talking Dead...how do all of these zombies still have their teeth?

This is one of those times where you just have to suspend your disbelief and not over-think things when watching a show like this.

17. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

They were napalmed. Again, something mentioned on the after show that wasn't clear on the show itself.

18. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree.

In season 1, at the CDC, they basically said that the zombies are operating outside the laws of thermodynamics - they expend no energy at all in existing, much less moving.

It's pretty hard to top that in terms of outlandishness.

19. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I have no idea who will die in the mid-season finale but Daryl is involved, isn't the one, and said he had to cry it out before the scenes so he wouldn't cry during filming (he wanted to be all cried out beforehand).

It makes you think it is someone closer to Daryl and maybe one of the main characters.

20. SunsRocketsfan

Beth is going to die. They always focus on certain characters right before they did so it's more of a emotional impact. They did it for Hershel and they did it for Bob. Bob barely had any screen time except for the episodes leading up to his death. Both Carol and Beth have more screen time as of late. Carol is injured, plus I don't think the Rick repaying her his debt is settled yet so my bet is Beth dies. Probably sacrificing herself for carol or Daryl.