1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Mr. Robot Season 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FishBulb913, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

- all the characters tell us the 5/9 attack was game-changing, but we don't really see it (one scene with a woman who had her mortgage payments erased, ok....)

- someone or someones is killing hackers and FBI agents, but we have no explanation why

- no explanation about what the Chinese minister/White Rose is doing, or why

just very confusing all around

also, surprised the show appears to be taking a negative view of The Silk Road

2. Chamillionaire

What a weird episode. This show is starting to lose me. Here's the episode anyways.

<IFRAME SRC="http://vodlocker.com/embed-umop1cu4gmob-640x360.html" FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=360 allowfullscreen='true'></IFRAME>

3. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Last nights episode was bizarre, the throwback themed commercials were pretty cool but am not as excited as I was last year.....I will keep watching but there starting to lose me.

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Haha, I thought it was awesome. Very ballsy move. I can imagine it won't work for everybody though.

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Ditto, I thought it was a pretty fun way to show how Elliot was being sidelined, mentally, for the beating he was taking.

6. krouchchocolate

Started to watch season 1 and I'm just not feeling the show. Too much weird **** going on.

7. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Why didn't the Dark Army kill Dom too if their goal was to end the FBI's investigation into them? She was the only agent who had any clue what was going on.

8. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

This show's losing me. Half the characters getting major screen time I've forgotten who they even are.

9. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

remind me again, why is f-society hacking the FBI?

10. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Another great episode. Another great mind jolt.

11. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

f society has to hack the FBI, because the old black dude who originally gave them the gameroom was killed..... the gameroom held evidence of them, so they wanted to be able to track the case incase they needed to erase anything.

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I tried to rewatch the first episode of season 1 to get ready for season 2 and I couldn't go past 15 minutes. Not sure if it is because the story is spoiled or what but it put me off watching the new season.

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Now I am confused

So If Craig Robinson is . . .uhm . . there with him . . . .. what was he doing/running?

Rocket River

14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

What a mind ****. Such a good show.

15. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Half of this show is interesting. Half of this show is trash. Im getting to the point where I am going to skip over Elliot scenes.

16. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

I'm unclear what his charge actually is? I thought when the FBI found the gun, the charge may have been murder of the botanist hacker but the therapist is talking about wanting to continue sessions when he's released

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Interesting last Episode.
    She can read Chinese?

Rocket River

18. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe stealing the therapist's boyfriend's dog?

#58 weakfromtoday, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  19. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

No it was a gun charge, from the FBI finding the gun hidden in the popcorn. I presume was the gun Elliot killed the hacker with but I don't why he would be released soon. Really the only thing revealed that happened during the days he blacked out and let Mr. Robot in full control

20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Pretty sure he was in prison before the gun was discovered. And he's there I guess for helping to break out those guys last season?