1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015/2016 European Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by rox1, Jun 17, 2015.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

****ing Kompany lasts 8 minutes this time. His days as a great CB are over. Can't stay healthy. Navas is a ****ing waste of space. Fernando is a great goal-scorer for the other teams. Aguero a no-show most of the CL campaign.

What a ****e season. They deserve the Europa league.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Liverpool with the early goal, will be interesting now.

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Can really see the Klopp mentality in Liverpool now, great game and spirit. Villareal raped every team Prior to Liverpool and were my favourites, Klopp's destructive style worker great, love the aggressive pressing and quick attacking.

5. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Top to bottom the Premier League I feel is the best but my god what a run the top tier Spanish Clubs are having.

Three of Four spots in the finals for the two major tournament's and a guaranteed third straight Champions League winner.

I think Liverpool will win the Europa final but Spain as an association will be tops for years with thse top three clubs as well as Europa success

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Apparently Guardiola went off on Bayern's medical department again after the Atletico match. Cannot wait until that psychopath is gone.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Having top competition in the Premier League is not really condusive to top performances in CL and UEFA League

The wear and tear will have more impact than top level experience

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Just came to post this, f****in ******* needs to be fired. Unbelievable.

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I think the club should fire him and his cronies now, and let Gerland finish the season.

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

Very excited to see LFC have a chance at cracking a CL spot. Klopp finally read my post and put Sturridge on. We better go all out in the finals. Sturridge, Coutinho, Firmino, Lallana in the attacking half, and get Trtle as far away from the city as possible.

From experience, I know not to get overconfident so if we lose, I bet it'll be because Minyolay is a f___ing idiot and should be sold along with Trtle.

What did the med department do wrong? and why is Pep such a douchedick?

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Pep talked sh** about our players not coming back from injuries fast enough and how someone like Godin comes back ahead of schedule. So basically the same crap that got Müller-Wohlfahrt fired, as Pep doesn't give a f*** about long-term health of players and wants to rush everyone back from injuries.
    That crap doesn't work at Bayern, he can do this questionable sh** at Man City and satisfy his ego.

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yeah, he is a better fit at that place. And then he should move to Qatar and stay there forever.

13. The Stig

The Stig Member

The hate for Pep is real in this thread. Wow. Hope he continues this trend and ruins Man City. Hate oil money teams.

Gundogan got hurt again. Is this City move still on the cards?

Any of you hearing any reliable transfer rumors regarding Man United? All I hear is Jose this, Jose that but no real news of players we might be interested in.

14. Sir Geving

Sir Geving Contributing Member

Renato Sanches is heavily linked to Utd. For an insane amount of money mind you. Would be a huge gamble imo.

15. Raz

Raz Member

Fourth Championship in a row! **** Pep!

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Never have I cheered this hard for Arsenal, 1:1 atm.

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Nooo 2:1 for City.

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

2:2 Sanchezzz

19. Sir Geving

Sir Geving Contributing Member

Atletico choked against rock bottom team Levante. That's a shame, was hoping Real or Barcelona would be the ones to slip up.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Stupid loss, bet they'll also lose last-minute in the CL final. Somehow these kind of teams always seem to crumble in the last games of the season and competitionscompetitions.