1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Ha-Ha-Hooold Me Back!] Boogie vs ZBO, a lesson in restraint or scared s**tless?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Feb 26, 2015.

?

Boogie vs ZBO, a lesson in restraint or scared s**tless?

1. Boogie knew ZBO was trying to get in his head, wasn't scared.

80 vote(s)
    72.1%
  2. Boogie definitely cowering in fear under threat of throat punch.

31 vote(s)
    27.9%
  1. RudyT43

RudyT43 Member

Though z bo is a scary scary man, cousins could whup his ass. Good sign of maturity on his part.

2. hakeemthagreat

Are you kidding me? I'm assuming you're basing this off size and Cousins being slightly bigger. Z-Bo is a HOOD dude bro. Size doesn't matter to ppl like him. Just based of body language Cousins wanted know parts of Randolph. I've seen Cousins go off on certain guys who he knew he'd beat the crap out of. Cousins went from tough guy to choir boy went Z-Bo challlenged him. He's knows who NOT to play with

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

how many times have people said signs of maturity directed at cousins haha. he's still the same player and has showed much of the the same attitude this season.

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

zach randolph would destroy demarcus cousins

5. BeardSanity

BeardSanity Member

Boogie was scared, no doubt about it.

6. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Says the one who has over 5,000 posts. Most of my post are from regular season games and playoff game threads. Other than that i'm barely on clutchfans. Most of you really do need a hobby. Y'all always on everything, on every thread..
    Go for a 3 mile run or something... I know I do. ;)

7. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Was Binging Randolph to figure out why some think he's a BAMF (always just saw him as a fat jerk), but I found out he was on the Clippers. Completely forgot/ never knew he played there. Weird.

8. thedude077

thedude077 Member

lmao! That made me laugh!

9. thedude077

thedude077 Member

DeMarcus Cousins would have eat him alive. Of course he wasn't scared, he saw the idiocy of Zach Randolph overreacting for no reason. And Zach got a dumb foul and a dumb technical. DeMarcus Cousins wasn't going to waste his time with this, he showed maturity.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

cousins and maturity do not go together

11. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

ZBo was walking backwards the whole time, which according to the "Ho Ho Hooooold me back" rules he was not actually an aggressor in this situation.

12. Lovemachine2000

Neighbor please... What makes you think ZBo is more hood other than your perceived reputation of him from back in the Jailblazer days? Randolph grew up in a sleepy Midwest town of Marion, Indiana, a city that's 80% white. Cuz grew up in Mobile, Alabama. If anything, Cuz is more "hood".

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol @ arguing whose more hood when nobody here has no idea about their specifics

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This is proof that the ensuing comments are always much more entertaining than any NBA "tussles" (which are usually two guys saying words at each other).

15. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Cousins was scared as ***

We've all seen Cousins and his stupid hot head antics, well he just got punked

16. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Yeah, Randolph might give you a love tap like he did Lou Amundson or Steven Adams. Not sure why a 270 lb guy would be scared of that.

17. Milos

Milos Member

Ironic ... I always used ZBo as player comp for Cousins when he was coming out in the Draft and Morey was trying hard to trade up for him

Tell me this scouting report doesn't apply to both perfectly:

PROS
    - Exceptional hands and touch for a big man who makes tough catches and has a soft, reliable jumper that extends nearly to 3-pt line
    - Elite throw-back, back-to-the-basket scorer who should instantly become one of the league's top go-to, low-post options
    - Good awareness/vision and unselfish as passer out of double-team

CONS
    - Lack of elite athleticism to play above the rim limits defensive potential
    - Has 'fat' body type and will always have issues with conditioning
    - Potential head case with serious maturity issues that could become a problem for his coaches

This video is probably the perfect illustration of the major difference between the 2 ...

Cousins looks to be maturing finally, and as a result, this season he has ascended to become the #1 Center in the NBA (with Gasol and Dwight close behind)

ZBo, on the other hand, has never completely evolved into a professional, and as a result, he has been stuck among the 'Tier 2' Power Forwards in the league for his entire career