1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[toronto] McGrady "I wish I would’ve stayed "

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tinman, Dec 9, 2014.

1. scottie brooks

I would choose Tracy over none of those players. Tracey would not accept a role, he said so in the article. He would drag the team down with his me, me, me, look at me self entitled attitude. His body would not let him perform at even a sub mediocre level and he would eventually ask for back to backs off, limit minutes and to chose the games he plays in. There is no way a team can develop chemistry like that. He would bring no veteran leadership to the young players because he has no deep playoff experience. I'll stick with our current roster.

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

I bought his jersey for my then-gf because it was the only one they had at the galleria.

3. Kid Canada

Kid Canada Member

your loss.. would gladly have him as a neighbour

4. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Funny he is saying that now. I remember back in the day reading articles detailing how depressed T-Mac was in Toronto and how he used to just stay at home and sleep a lot and
    play video games.

Partly, I guess the idea of playing in Toronto isn't as foreign anymore as it was back then. Canada is actually a lot of fun.

5. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

Yeah, I think being in Canada was too new back then for these guys. I remember reading Toronto is a top 5 tourist location in the world in recent years. The popularity of the major Canadian cities has really developed internationally in the last 10 or so years.

It definitely has more appeal than a Minnesota or Detroit at this point at the very least lol.

6. supdudes

supdudes Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/opfXmYlTotc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I swear, tinman is worse than a scored lover.