1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This team doesn't deserve your support

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nook, Nov 20, 2015.

1. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

Damn this made me laugh so hard, post of the year, totally agree:grin::grin:

2. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, the city if Houston never developed a post game and doesn't even try on defense. If only the city would learn from Oakland.

1 person likes this.
  3. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

What exactly was supposed to change when you keep all of his assistants and Promote his protege? The Rockets haven't been run this badly in forever. They do great trades and bring it great players and they mess it up by hiring an incompetent coach and doing this analytical BS. When they finally fire the guy they agree to keep his his assistant til seasons end, lol. It's just a weird situation. If we go on a long losing streak I don't think they keep him. By then I don't think any other coach wants to coach the Rockets though.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't understand the fascination with JVG, been there done that.

He'd want to change the team to be like his old knicks again and people will complain about role players again, hypocritically.

5. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

We are not expressly saying this, but I can just feel it that most posters here would be agreeable to trade Harden if we could somewhat receive equitable return in a trade.

Having defended Harden in the past because I recognize that he is supremely talented, I also recognize now that he is becoming such a diva. Maybe too much money and fame?

I hope it is not too late to reel Harden back in, but as I said, I am prepared now to ship his arse out, if the situation does not change soon.

The key here is to get hungry, talented assets in return. NBA windows are much smaller than we think, and I suspect ours is gone now.

6. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

This team doesn't deserve fans

7. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

This is crazy. U could trade Harden for a charzard card I'd still be a Rocket fan. The players make it hard to watch but I don't love the players I love the Rockets. Loving the Rockets is like Thanksgiving, sure the meal is great but if the people around you are great it makes it that so much sweeter. My Rocket tattoo is forever and so to is my allegiance. We could not win another game and I would never be embarrassed.