1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans make me appreciate the Rockets a lot more

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joeson332, Dec 14, 2014.

1. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Who's JJ fatt?

2. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

FTW Rockets FTW is trolling big time but I am getting pretty tired of hearing about JJ all the time.

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Harden plays more defense than JJ Watt.

Brian Hoyer has less turnovers than James Harden.

(What is this thread?)

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

He is a phony and a fraud and usually such people create drama for all the wrong things. JJ Fatt is quite the embarrassment to Houston sports and Houston as a city.

5. rawbrah

rawbrah Member

All that just for a line of two letters?

Would really love to see how chit your life is to waste your time writing novels on a forum and have your world revovle with watching the rockets getting blown out

6. joeson332

joeson332 Member

**** this post and I wrote it

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

The Texans-Chiefs game was bad, but it was only one game. It's like ripping off a bandaid. Stings for a bit but the pain goes away quickly. This Rockets-Warriors series is a prolonged torture...and the Warriors are only halfway done.

8. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Not only that, the Texans just upgraded their weakest link on the team... and all said and done, still showed overall improvement last year.

This Rockets team has obviously regressed and is falling... with no end in sight... and its best player may very well be part of the problem, but they're pretty much required to hang onto him.

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Vegas expected win total for the Texans: 8

At least the Rockets have a capable FO

10. ibm

ibm Member

the texans have had carr and shaub. harden is not carr or shaub. but the rockets are kinda in the carr or shaub "era"...

11. Zergling

Zergling Member

Rockets make me appreciate the Astros a lot more. Sure, the Rockets may have crapped the bed after a stellar season but no way it could happen with a young and up-and-coming Astros team.

*checks how the Astros are doing*

GOD DAMMIT HOUSTON SPORTS WHY MUST YOU FORSAKE ME

12. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Yeah don't know what happened to the Stros, don't follow baseball closely enough. Houston sports are awful :(

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

ah yes, this thread is now appropriate once again :D

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The Texans make me appreciate the Oilers even more. (I hope it's damned hot where you are, Adams).

Tha_Dude and KDavis like this.
  15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

heheh Eggball Texans sitting at 6-6 in the easiest division in the history of sports.

Rockets sitting at 13-7 playing in the toughest division in the history of sports.

[​IMG]

Tha_Dude, TMac'n and joeson332 like this.
  16. joeson332

joeson332 Member

yo seriously thank you for bumping. Although love that its easier to access your old CF postings on here. Thanks Clutch team!

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Ha! See ... I didn't even know the Texan's record. I'm the king of not following Eggball on the bbs.

18. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

I stopped caring after Watt got injured. Hoped the QB and team would develop, but the Texans haven't done anything to deserve my attention, so I'm done with them if they don't get a QB.

19. joeson332

joeson332 Member

for the newbies, I posted this in 2014, had too many Shiners after the Texans lost another game to Indianapolis.

20. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

We could have had Carr..... Granted I probably wouldn't draft him, if I was in the hot seat. But this GM, Rick Smith has what Main character have in manga/novels, plot armor. He's not going to get fired, so why the hesitance on drafting football qbs. The best qb we had was schaub, and it wasn't even a qb we drafted. All these years drafting offense players, and defense player, you figured the owner would say something about not drafting a qb. You can see that for all the **** Jerry Jones been criticized for, look at his team now and look at our team. Don't even get me started about this brock osweiler, we had even shttier qbs that can make hopkins look godlike