1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Who are you and what did you do with Joey Dorsey?"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 4, 2014.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

It's about he current state of this country. And how everyone is always right and the other person is always wrong.

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;Stay mad, LA.&quot; <a href="http://t.co/t6xUIYwUb1">pic.twitter.com/t6xUIYwUb1</a></p>&mdash; htownhoopsgrl (@htownhoopsgrl) <a href="https://twitter.com/htownhoopsgrl/status/559579782925393920">January 26, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[​IMG]

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Credit where it's due. Dorsey played big tonight

4. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

In the 1st quarter, Dorsey made a spin move along the baseline to pass to the corner.

JVG and Shane were amazed, said it was the first time they've seen Joey do such a move. Shane said it was role expansion.

JVG retorted, "Role acceptance is more important than role expansion." LOL

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Joey really surprised me by successfully posting up and scoring on Gasol.:)
    I think he can be included as a add-on in a trade package.

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Dorsey's missed dunks are always poetry in motion.

7. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I thought Joey played very well last night. Awesome to see him make up for the missed dunk w/ that big boy block on the very next possession.

8. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

The one he missed against the Knicks was the funniest one...

Joey Dorsey Misses Dunk vs Knicks

9. mockster

mockster Member

Trade bait.

10. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I thought Pal Joey's screwed up Windmill non-event should go the highlights video....these things only come along so often.

Keep it up pup ! Somebody make a super slo mo that should go down well...

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

How about some love for Joey Dorsey? Dude has played great when he's gotten minutes since the All-Star break.

12. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

Dorsey stepped up. D-Mo needs to get much stronger - he can't rebound/box out. D-Mo needs less time. When Dwight returns D-Mo returns to the bench. Thanks for holding it down tonight Dorsey.

13. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Dorsey is great in spot minutes. But he's just way too short to handle the premiere big men of the league. I can't wait till Howard gets back.

14. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Great play by Dorsey, McHale says he wants to have a deeper rotation with Dorsey part of it :eek::grin:

I think he deserves it and we need somebody like him come play-off time since Josh Smith and TJ are shot blockers and D-Mo cannot rebound at center, Dorsey has proven he can!

A rotation of Beverley, Terry, Harden, Brewer, Ariza, TJ, Josh, D-Mo, Dwight, Dorsey is perfect.

15. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

His pnr defense gives me wet dreams.

16. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Between Black and Dorsey we kept the right guy, though Black may turn out better eventually.

17. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

His picks he set for James and the PnR defense is amazing. Can stay with guards and not allow them to drive pass him with ease... *Cough DMO Cough*

18. roslolian

roslolian Member

I like Dorsey a lot, maybe the "best center in Europe" was all hype from Morey but every teams needs guys like Dorsey who isn't afraid to do the dirty work and get tough and physical, they can set the tone and be a game changer when the time is right.

When Dwight comes back, Dorsey can be used as an enforcer, if some A-hole like LMA is torching the Rox put Dorsey in the game and tell him to lock that **** up with hard, physical defense with a couple of hard fouls to spice it up a bit.

19. jbasket

jbasket Member

It is frankly embarrassing to Dmo that he often fell down in failure trying to box out, yet they put in Dorsey, and he just got the job done. Also, Dorsey sets some exceptional screens. He should be given a lot of credit for Harden's scoring, because Dorsey just completely took the guard out of the play. But those things don't show up in the box score, so Dorsey sucks of course.

20. HTM

HTM Member

I just want to go on record that I think its bizarre/creepy as F*** these dudes have close to the exact same tattoos...