1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Anyone, who reported Bosh was coming to Houston, is a fraud. It was all just a bunch of BS.

2. Zbed

Zbed Member

Every time I see a Drew tweet I rush to CF LOL

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I remember that when I was around 16, I mistook overzealous and excessive cynicism for deep wisdom, too. It seems to come with being young and starting to learn to think for yourself.

It's like when a two year old learns the word, "No". They spend the next year soaking in the power of that word, saying "No" even to things they want.

#8823 Ottomaton, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Oh of course not. I never expected anything to come to fruition to begin with, but obviously I would love to be wrong. I just have never seen it happening and still don't really.

But hey...we shall see...

5. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

One million views.

[​IMG]

6. King901

King901 Member

Where is he with the "things fell through at the last minute" post?

7. basketballholic

Probably in a much better place than he with the "things never fall through at the last minute" post.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Some of my ladyfriends are like that.

/giggity giggity

9. delishman

delishman Member

Preach!

10. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

I don't think anybody is literally losing sleep. But lots of folks wasted their time monitoring this thread. That's for sure. The total # of views of this thread is approaching 1mil. I doubt it's all because of a few doubters.

11. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Plowman basically came out and said it wasn't happening in a round a bout way. He posted the pitchforks video in response to someone saying the deadline was getting close and to grab your pitchforks. He was obviously insinuating it wasn't going to happen today.

You guys are so fickle and unsatisfied. The only reason he claimed a time frame to begin with was because everyone was being impatient and basically started demanding a time frame.

Everyone here is so immature sometimes I swear. I wish i wasn't so addicted to CF, because it sucks during this dead summer. Yet, here i am constantly checking my favorite website reading idiots acting so melodramatic.

12. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

If something happens, it'll happen when it happens. If nothing happens, we have two legitimate superstars, two excellent 3-and-D role-players, and a bevy of interesting youngsters.

Some of you need to crack a beer and chill the **** out.

2 people like this.
  13. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

He opened himself up for criticism the moment he put a date on news. Why did he take that step? Seemed like it was in defense of the outcry over his original claims, that contained some aspects that flew in the face of reality: 1) that the price would be minimal and 2) that he had already agreed to an extension. He didn't help himself IMO when he expanded his definitive list to 4 PGs and included an upgrade at the four.

My skepticism has always stemmed from the timing, considering that PHX had no knowledge regarding the resolution of their own situation at PG therefore was not going to be actively engaged in moving their sure thing. That, plus the fact that Plowman included some identical language in previous prophecies regarding Love and Lowry. He said the exact same thing about Love's price being minimal, which was obviously inaccurate. I've no doubt of his sincerity, but something has clearly been lost in translation between he and his source.

14. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

People are still making excuses for fake insiders throwing out obviously fake scoops. Another day on ClutchFans.

15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I will continue to give Plowman the benefit of the doubt. I actually received a message from the universe today, telling me, to give him the benefit of the doubt. Check it out

[​IMG]

Grannyism and snapple has spoken.

16. King901

King901 Member

This ^^^^

17. sabesque

sabesque Member

If a long time member who has a good reputation and contributes to the board and the discussion hears something from an inside source and decides to share it with us, that's a GOOD thing, right? Why are we creating an environment where that is discouraged???

And I'm amazed that there's people so small to think that these type of deals are not constantly changing. Daryl Morey felt absolutely certain he had Bosh at 4pm the day Lebron chose cleveland. I mean even in life. "We will close on the house in 7 to 10 days" only to find out the buyer isn't selling anymore.

So now we're showing people with inside information that they shouldn't share specific details even if that's what they were told, because certain people cant contextualize information?

[End rant]

18. baubo

baubo Member

At this point, it seems like the people ranting against the "insiders" are taking them more seriously than those who support them.

19. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Sources tell me it'll be 10 more days.. Then 10 more after that

20. today

today Contributing Member

Guys, Plowman was just passing on the timeline that his source gave him. It's not a big deal, things get delayed all the time.

At this point nothing has changed for us... We're getting a PG upgrade, and we're waiting on the Bledsoe domino to fall and kick things into motion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.