1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hawks 3/3/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 2, 2015.

1. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

They're also going up against professional basketball defenders and defensive schemes.

This isn't a video game against computers.

2. Severe Rowdy

Severe Rowdy Member

Back 2 Back 20th Anniversary Celebration

REDNATION!!!
    Just a shout out to my #RedNation fam that this is the game to check out! It's the last Throwback Thursday of the season and they are celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the back to back Championships the Rockets brought to us. Rudy T, Clyde, Dream, VERNON MAXWEL, Horry, Mario Ellie, and others will be there. Lets take it back to the glory days as the Rockets take on the Denver Nuggets at the Toyota Center!Check this link for more details!

http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/20th-anniversary-celebration

3. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

josh saying that ignites the fuel that we are the most hated team..

4. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

At least we arent going to see bandwagoners jumping on us. There's literally nothing I hate more than people who cheer on teams just because they are a top team.

5. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

That being said, I do think we are a top team. A true contender

6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Very nice effort against the league leaders in their building with a severely depleted squad. Pleasantly surprised we had a chance, nice job boys.

7. Bo6

Bo6 Member

the refs were supposedly checking the shot clock timer, not whether DMO was inbounds.

8. Bo6

Bo6 Member

also i am a little disappointed KJ didn't get some burn. I thought he would have taken advantage of korver or schroder and could have snagged us a loose rebound or too.

9. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Does anyone else think that Atlanta is possibly a completely fabricated success story on the part of the NBA league office? I mean, I've only watched the two Rockets games against them, but aside from the @Chicago game I can't remember two worse-officiated games I've seen this year.

In general there seems to be a league-wide effort to prop up the Eastern Conference. Everyone knows it is a JV league, and going into this year only Cleveland was projected to have a fighting chance to compete with the big boys out West. So what does the league resort to? It decides to create this synthetic juggernaut to sit atop the Eastern Conference. A team from a city that really hasn't known success in a long time. A team from a city that might be needing the wins. Atlanta! Let's give them something to root for.

If I were a fan of the Cavs, Bulls, Raptors, or Wizards though, I would not fear Atlanta in a seven-game series. Something doesn't match up between their record and their talent level.

10. Jbarrachina

Jbarrachina Member

We do NOT need Ariza - he is the weakest link.

11. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

lol.................

12. Jbarrachina

Jbarrachina Member

we do NOT need Ariza - he is the weakest link!

13. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Six total posts, and all six of them are terrible.

14. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

[​IMG]

15. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

Stop posting.

16. rockets belle

rockets belle Member

I hope that's a lame joke.

Aside from the meltdown late in the fourth, I think the team played well. I like D-mo but he definitely needs to improve on defense and rebounding. You're our biggest guy!

Go Rockets!

17. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Why is nobody speaking out against the referees, Leslie, Morey, McHale, any player???

By the way, you can't say that we would've won with Harden because no way we get 30 assists with him getting a lot of touches and going 1-on-1. Not blaming the team nor Harden, that's how it is and when you don't have a star player, you need to move the ball a lot thus leading to more assists. That's why Atlanta are so high with their assists and crisp with their passing.

18. AB423

AB423 Member

good job, good effort

19. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

The coaches understood their playes more and more than u guys. u should believe in this