1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anime watchers out there?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Marteen, May 6, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Just wait there is more good on Onodera scenes coming up... They just introduced another girl into the harem in the most recent manga episode"! Crazy!!

I really like tsumugi but Marika got annoying quick for me though I never wavered from chitoge :)

2. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

I can see why, I get the feeling Marika is a yandere, which is not a good thing. Can't wait till they explain why she hates long hair.

I LOVED tsumugi this episode. She's so adorable when she dresses feminine, it's too bad she has literally a 0% chance of being with raku. For some reason I think she's a better tsundere than Chitoge that I like.

Ever since onodera saw the photo of chitoge and herself undressing in the background raku was holding she has taken a step back which made her fall off for me. Hate that she's not putting more effort, especially with ruri pretty much putting her in prime position.

3. Hayesfan

They sort of already did... she made a comment about it in the last episode but it was sort of overshadowed. She said ever since you said you liked the long haired girl. She gets annoying to me because she is so straightforward in a world full of girls who are struggling to show their emotions. I hated girls like that when I was in school.. I was totally a Chitoge, heck I'm probably still a Chitoge, which is why I like her so much.

Yeah, there are some stories with her, but seldom does she get much closer to Raku. I would say she is more a Tomboy, rather than tsundere, which...I don't know if there's a japanese word for that. A tomboy has some of the same reactions as a tsundere but sees things differently. She's the one all the Japanese guys choose when they don't choose Onodera. For some reason most of the otaku don't go for Chitoge.

Ruri is pretty awesome lol I like her more than Onodera, but ironically it's because she's straightforward (the same thing I hate about Tachibana) Those pictures will come up again of course... at least they do in the manga.

4. meh

meh Contributing Member

Just started watching the new shows. I'll probably be following 4 shows this season. Have read their source materials to some extent, but from the first episodes, they look to be worth watching.

Mahouka
    Black Bullet
    Hitsugi no Chaika
    Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Will check out M3 when it comes out. Hopefully they all continue to be intersting. It's been a while since I've found more than 1~2 shows interesting in any season.

5. Hayesfan

I'm watching the last one as well... Though I haven't seen the second episode yet. I typically give them three weeks to remain on my season watch list... So far I'm liking all of the ones in my queue

6. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

La corda blue sky
    This world is still beautiful
    One week friend
    Baby steps
    The irregular at magic high school
    The kawai complex guide
    The files of young kindaichi returns
    Haikyu!!
    Brynhildr in the darkness
    Blade and soul
    Selector infected

Still need to start a bunch of others.

7. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Ping Pong the anime, you guys need to watch it.

8. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Can't tell if serious or sarcastic. Seriously, that art man.... Idk...

9. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

I'm really loving this season and the op/ed are the best that I've heard in a while. Best I've heard since winter 2013.

10. Hayesfan

Today's Yowapeda was fun!! And I got my wish!!!

Hime, Hime
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bb4JmBDij7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Right?! Loved it. Glad onoda catching up wasn't dragged out to several episodes. Now it's makishima vs toudou.

12. Hayesfan

yep should be good!

I'm glad I've waited to read this particular manga when the show is over... I wouldn't have enjoyed it near as much.

I did the same with kuroko... I figure they will have a third season since it was successful so I am only reading up to where the anime stopped.

So here's my final list of Spring shows...

New shows:

Kamigami no Asobi
    Fairy Tail 2
    The Irregular at Magic High Schoo
    La Corda d'oro Blue Sky
    Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behaviors
    One Week Friend
    Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
    Haikyuu!!
    Gokukoku no Brynhildr
    Mekakucity Actors
    Baby Steps

Continuing to watch:

Yowapeda
    Nisekoi
    Ace of Diamond (hated that the most recent ep was a recap!! argh)

13. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

I'm also watching all these, but I'm on the edge of dropping and sticking with mekaku city. Idk what it is about it that I dislike, but I don't want to drop it...first episode was decent until the end,which was good, but I Could barely get halfway through the second episode.

14. Hayesfan

I haven't seen the second episode yet... Though I understand from tumblr comments that the story gets better. I am withholding judgement on that one and the irregular at magic school one as well... Incestual overtones aren't as much fun when it's not for comedy like in ouran :)

15. LHSPanther62

LHSPanther62 Member

Ive caught myself re-watching DBZ... Oh nostalgia

16. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

You should watch no game no life if you like it in a comedic way lol.

17. Hayesfan

lol actually I thought about it... I may watch it after the seasons over

18. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Black bullet is great. How cursed children are treated is so depressing though. Will be watching coffin princess next after I finish episode 3 of BB. Then it's off to Dai shogun

19. mikus

mikus Member

I'm down to just watching Hunter X Hunter this season, but wow the last 2 episodes have been epic!

20. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Hxh and yowapeda were amazing.

Man netero got wrecked... But his nen was badass gon vs pitou is so close I can feel it in my bones.