1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Quinnipiac poll: Obama is the worst president since WWII

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jul 7, 2014.

1. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

No, bigpuffery runs away from substantive debate, all he is interested in is disparaging Democrats in general, and in particular Obama.

#81 GladiatoRowdy, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

It is funny... this seems to be the nature of the "political debate." My wife, who is a Republican btw, had a phone call with her mom (who gets all her news and views from Fox News and my wife's stepdad). After the call my wife had a headache from her mom's long and loud diatribe about Obama and "all those illegal children cross the border."

So it seems that it is even turning off more moderate Republicans...

3. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

It is pretty bad that you can't get two sentences into a post without tossing out inaccurate information.

"When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the total federal debt was $10,626,877,048,913.08. As of the close of business on July 30, 2014, it had risen to $17,618,599,653,160.19--up $6,991,722,604,247.11 from Obama’s first inauguration day."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/706025967449751-federal-debt-7t-under-obama

From an ultra-conservative source.

You mean, if the company's employment had grown for 61 straight months (http://www.dpcc.senate.gov/?p=blog&id=172), their stock market investments had grown by 152% and profits were up by 182% (http://www.factcheck.org/2015/01/obamas-numbers-january-2015-update/)?

Sounds like pretty good numbers to me.

If you don't think that Obama personally gave the go-ahead for that mission to proceed, then you listen to and believe liars.

Direct result of Bush invading, then botching Iraq. Learn to place blame where it belongs.

Says the guy who actually seems to believe that Fox is Fair and Balanced.

:rolleyes: