1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(TV Show) The Flash

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tmac2therack, May 15, 2014.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

The girl's boyfriend seems like a redeeming character. And generally clueless, which means he will likely become a problem later on, but see him as relatively innocuous at this point until he is burned by Iris.

I'm now more interested in his friends after the poster above seemed to indicate they become characters. I would have predicted them to be long time friends and supporters. As basically the Flash is limited to the cop and his daughter as outlets for friendship. so if they turn on him, that is interesting. They are linked to the scientist, so that would not be totally a suprise, but the show seems to give them a sense of innocence right now.

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

[​IMG]

3. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

That was an awesome episode just now. I'm loving this Flash and Arrow crossover, and I'm excited for the continuation tomorrow.

One note, not sure if it was my TV feed, but it scrambled when it returned from a commercial break. It was after Wells neutralized Barry's anger and then Barry and Ollie agreed to take down their marks. When the show returned from break, Prism was already in the prison. Did I miss anything or am I to assume he was caught off screen?

4. tonyt8605

tonyt8605 Member

I agree man! That was a really good episode. That fight scene was the best. Who is the girl that Oliver ran into in the coffeeshop

5. opticon

opticon Member

She is a girl he got knocked up pre island.

Myra paid her over a million dollars to leave town and never tell oliver.

6. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Happened to mine too. I guess they just skipped to the part where he gets locked up.

And the chick is Oliver's baby mamma that his mom paid off to leave Starling City.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

The Flash kicked the Green Arrows ass. And I look forward to more ass whoopin next week.

8. opticon

opticon Member

That fight scene was awesome. Stephen Amel said it took 3 days to shoot.
    I loved the whole scene but my favorite scene when Flash was doing flurry punches on arrow and you could see the agony on his face.

The episode was very well done.

9. hooroo

hooroo Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3qvVYRC8Ifw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What does Oliver say from 18 secs in?

10. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

^I think something like "We never spoke after...I'm so sorry".

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Happened to me too. They caught Prism off screen. They devoted this whole episode to Arrow and Flash.. This Prism guy was just a Mcguffin so Arrow and Flash could fight; he wasn't important at all.

It always surprises me how well these writers are building this world and it's characters. Oliver's baby momma was on screen for a total of 5 minutes last season, and when she showed up again, I immediately knew who she was and who she was talking to on the phone. That's impressive considering shows I watch with less convoluted storylines I forget who's who all the time.

Furthermore, Felicity "Fan-Service" Smoak. We got a glimpse of her in her bra. How long until we see he full matching set? These writers find ways to get her in tight-fitting, revealing clothing. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying I've noticed.

I'm having a lot of fun with Arrow and Flash! Now they are saying the new SuperGirl show might share the same universe too. Wow. I really thought Smallville was going to be the peak of live action super hero shows.

12. 713

713 Member

was that the Human Torch at the end?

13. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Firestorm

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Things are getting interesting . . . .
    I am wondering if they not expanding too quickly. . .

Rocket River

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I remember that being one of my concerns for Arrow and they haven't skipped a beat. I think we forget just how many characters are in the DC/Marvel universes. If these shows go for 10 years I don't think they would run out of villains to thwart, especially considering some villains would come back.

16. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I hate midseason finales.

Good episode and surprisingly great first half to the season. I wish we would have gotten more answers regarding Reverse Flash.

17. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Flash went back in time with Reverse Flash. Couldn't save his mom so he carried his young self away from safety.

Wells beating himself up? wuh......?

18. mrm32

mrm32 Member

There's some people out there saying that Wells is actually Barry from the future and Eddie is Reverse Flash. The second part makes sense otherwise why wouldn't have killed him?

19. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

wells vibrated his vocal cord at the end

20. mrm32

mrm32 Member

You're right. Forgot about that.