1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Netanyahu wanted to strike Iran in 2010, 2011, 2012

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Amiga, Aug 22, 2015.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, watching that video, I see that Bibi is even more of a fool than I thought before. Having no deal at all would be much better in preventing Iran from having a nuke? LOL!

2. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Muslims don't want anyone anywhere but Muslims.

3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

So, the deal is all done. His speech wouldn't change that. Why still give that speech? Building up reason for actions to come? Playing politics? Or, so mad that he just have to give it?

4. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

All they want is for the world to submit to Islam. They want to save us from an eternity in hell.

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

standing athwart history, yelling Stop

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">State Dept Source: <a href="https://twitter.com/AmbassadorPower">@AmbassadorPower</a> was instructed to skip <a href="https://twitter.com/netanyahu">@netanyahu</a>'s UN speech.</p>&mdash; Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) <a href="https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/status/649679192511135749">October 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

#85 Commodore, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  6. cml750

cml750 Member

Watching at a real leader like Netanyahu makes our current pitiful situation even more embarrassing. We haven't had a leader like that since Reagan left office.

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

We have moved on. Most everyone, except for ideolog, have rejected Netanyahu's premise and have chosen a diplomatic path instead of war. Yelling won't help at this time.

His history of crying wolf doesn't help his credibility.

He has lost the argument and continue to lose support from the international community with his behaviors. That's his own doing with how he have handled and continue to handle things.

Very angry man at this time. Angry isn't bad unless it turns into aggression. I hope he's not foolish enough to start a strike to try to sabotage the deal.

8. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Reagan's own party didn't fracture into sub-factions because they hated him. You might think he'd make a great US president, but he's only Prime Minister because of coalition building with other parties that hate him, with cabinet members in his circle that are not allowed to enter the US because they are classified as terrorists.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the Gipper, but I would never disrespect him by comparing him to Bibi.

#88 Deji McGever, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015