1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm sick of seeing young guys with long beards

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Two Sandwiches, Oct 9, 2015.

1. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I'm with you OP!!! These young'uns have no respect!!! :eek:

[​IMG]

2. cebu

cebu Member

[​IMG]

3. Buck Turgidson

I have no idea what a "man bun" is and I'm afraid to google it.

I like my beard, though I'm a man, I'm 40, and about as far from a hipster as you can get.

4. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Shave those sideburns, Mattingly

1 person likes this.
  5. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

What I'm understanding is that what people think factors into how you make yourself appear, and that's far less desirable to me as part of the gene pool than a guy with a ****ty beard.

6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I'm not trying to be desired by you, A.

That's not the case at all, if you knew me, B.

If you can pull the beard off, I'm all for it. I just see so many kids that think its cool that try and pull it off, and it looks flat out silly. Kind of like I did with huge sideburns at 18. I mean, I grew them down passed the angle of my jaw. I was cool, man. Looked goofy, though.

7. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I'm just wondering, why does it matter to you? They think you look so weird and goofy too. I don't like fashion or fashion trends either, but I just apply that to myself. I can't imagine being irritated about how someone else looks unless I'm looking for a short term sexual relationship.