1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How embarrassed are Stephanie fans right now?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Honey Bear, May 24, 2016.

?

should clowns who cant play be allowed to vote for awards

1. yes

27.4%
  2. no

72.6%
  1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You can hide behind a persona with mental disorders online.
    Its sad, but that's what anonymity offers you.

2. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I've called out that dork many times, but apparently enough people here still pay it enough attention to satisfy it's desperate cravings. It's super weird, but it's a reminder that things like that exist, and unfortunately, this isn't the only one.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Is this guy suffering from some serious mental disorder or other form of retatrdation? I haven't followed his posts at all except this thread but his posts here tell me he needs to go see a doctor ASAP

4. VanityHalfBlack

Ouch, this thread backfired. I was pulling for honey combs too. Is he on suicide watch? Are you sure what isn't honey bear?

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

"alot" is not a word.

7. photojoe

photojoe Member

There is a Corvette (or any sports car for that matter) that makes 1000hp and is only running 12 seconds?

I dont believe it. Maybe once- anything can happen (just like even the best NBA players have bad games)- but not consistently.

8. verysimplejason

This thread is golden... trash. Sure, GSW got different heroes from each game but game 7 is definitely a Curry show. Without him, GS don't win this WCF. But the good thing is that, GSW is operating as a team and succeeding as a team. I hope Rockets would one day be the same. Oh and Honey Bear, please approach the nearest psychiatric clinic. You really need a lot of counselling.

9. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

This ended up being pretty embarrassing, not for Steph Curry who helped his team reach The Finals again, but instead for Honey Bear. First, he picks the Spurs to beat the Warriors. Next, he waits until OKC is up 3-1 to call out Golden State and Curry. I guess you can go for the trifecta and pick the Cavs to beat the Warriors as well. What happens if Cleveland loses to GSW again? I suppose you can continue picking teams to beat the Warriors and eventually you'll be right. It's the law of averages after all, but you'll have very little credibility left in the end.

10. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Curry was an assassin in crunch time. Very opportunistic to jump on him when he had knee/ankle/elbow injuries and was missing shots he made all season and then disappear when he just ruthlessly stomped OKC in the 4th quarter yesterday.

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

This dork troll had no credibility to begin with.

12. BackdoorHarden

How embarrassed are WB fans? Or is there such a thing as a fan of WB? I can't see how anyone can be a fan of WB

[​IMG]

13. BackdoorHarden

Nerds who never played for any team? Is that you Dwight? Let it go, Morey has.

14. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

So much for this excuse that the Warriors can't beat an elite team that's fully healthy. I think people have run out of excuses to try and use in order to discredit the Warriors. Congrats to the Thunder indeed for playing a competitive series and prepping the Warriors for the Finals, but OKC has gone fishin' now.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You're not a rockets fan

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This kind of thread is so predictable. When the guy is playing well, his fans will all come to gloat. When the guy is playing bad, all his haters will crawl out of their holes and dance.

Every single thread that is created to hate on a player or a team has the same life cycle.

17. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Honey Bear is hibernating.

18. dragician

dragician Member

Did he shoot himself?

19. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Considering this jinxed the Thunder big time.

20. mac2yao

mac2yao Member

Drop in the bucket considering how epically Westbrook jinxed his team.